NO

Namjin couples landed korea yesterday night. But after landing here jin called out everyone like jhope and his wife miya who is pregnant for 3 weeks, jimin in his fifth months, suga who was taking care of jimin like a fragile glass, but their relation seems to more complicated than before after taehyung left, it actually affected jimin a lot along with the miscarriage. Nothing was helping him.everyone tried but jimin seem to be in a daze.he started to using alcohols for forgetting everything thats how the yoomin couples ended up in bed moaning and screaming.

The jeon mansion seems to be so calm from outside but in hall where everyone gathered is in fire.
Everyone looked tensed whynot.

Jungkook just came inside with gami. She is with her eight month womb looking chubby and cute at the same time. Jungkook grabbed her hands and let her take a seat. He made sure that she was comfortable with the pillow behind her. He double checked everything and take a seat to next couch where namjoom sitting with naira in her lap. Namjoon looked at jungkook give him a assured smile. Afterall he is the bigbrother.

"So what's about this meeting "jungkook asked uninterested.

"Do you really thought iam here willingly? I am kinda forced to be here,"jimin said with a done and disgust voice,while looking at jungkook with full hate.

seems like jimin changes alot, he dont think twice before showing his utter hate towards the younger.
"Be nice chim"yoongi said with a calm voice while patting his hand.
"Or else? Huh."jimin just smirked.

He was hating everyone and everybody only some peoples can control him . Only if he let.

Miya slowly took jimins hand and taking it to her lap she tried to calm him by looking super lovely.
"Chim, be calm, the babies should rest instead of feeling pressured cause of their moms hot head."she nodded at him assuredly with a smile.

"Okey, iam done"jimin said looking at everyone. Yoongi just withdrawed his hand from jimin, cause he knew jimin dont like it. He do have a furtive smile on his face.

"Do you all thought  i called you all here because i need a family drama, heck this this is serious.be calm otherwise iam gonna explode"jins face looked so red from yelling.
By the time naira was crying on namjoons lap, from all the yellings, the caretaker came in view and she take naira with her.

"Jin be calm"joon said but jin was beyond anything to  be hear this talk.
"You think its something to be calm, joon you should be kidding."jin exhaled loudly.

"Jin hyung there is nothing going to be changed If Everyone going to shout at Each Other. let's just be calm and talk about it,"hobi said wisely.

Jin just nodded. He didnt felt its completely right, but its some how not wrong.
"So, whats the matter, being called here in this sunday morning , the day everyone do have to rest, it must be something serious "yoongi said with a frown.

"so it's about taehyung we met him"jins words dropped inside hall did a accurate job like a bomb.

Somepeoples shocked,  were some sad, some looking like they wherenot here anymore.

"What, where?"its jimin. He just jumped up from his seat and looked at jin.

"Dont fucking jump around with the babies in your womb you fucking dumb"the shout from jin made jimin sat at his seat.

"Please continue"joon encouraged jin. He obviously knew that everyone wants to knew more about him.
He subtly looked at jungkook who seemed rather composed.

"Yeah, hyung" yoongi also agreed.

"There nothing more to knew, i need to knew if you are ready to accept him. Or for what purpose shouldi talk about him."jin pointed at jungkook who looked at him calmly. He glanced at gami who looked shock and tensed at the same time.