trick

Next morning taehyung wake up in his room.he waked by birds song.he blinked his eyes to get a clear vision.he felt something on his leg .he removed his duvet and find have a bandaged on his leg that sprained earlier.

Taehyung walked from bed to bathroom for his routin .he is feeling a small dizziness .but he walked towards downstairs to saw maids doing their kitchen work and cleaning .he walked inside kitchen.he knew that food was already ready.so he walked towards dining room and started to set the table.

Jungkook squirmed from his sleep.he open his eyes and blinked a little.he walked towards his phone to check up his phone whether he tecieved a message or what .he saw some messages saying she like to go on a date.even its monday he thought to spend this day with his girl friend.he replied positively and walked to do his routin.

Jungkook wore his casual dress and walked downstairs to meet a taehyung who was setting the table for food .but jungkook frown when he notice taehyung was holding his head time to time.but he also saw that taehyung shrug it off.

Jungkook walked towards the dining room.he saw taehyung gonna sit on the chair holding his head.but jungkook saw whem taehyung saw him .taehyung quickly get up from the chair and he took off the hand from his head with a mild smile in boxy smile.

Jungkook knew something about taehyung is not right but he shrugged his thought.

"koo sit please ,i will serve the breakfast."taehyung said and walked towards kitchen.jungkook was really shock .the son of most powerfull bussinessman really do house chorus.he didnt saw a heir of a bussinesman even try to move his finger himself.they always depend on maids.

Taehyung walked towards jungkook with vessels with breakfast.he softly served the food.and sit on opposite chair while stairing at jungkook who is eating his food not caring about the sweet stairs of his innocent husbands.

Jungkook can feel some stairs.he saw taehyung was stairing at him with soft smile like he was enjoying how his husband eating his food.

"koo how about we go to yeonni's mansion ,cause iam missing my tannie"pouting was decorating his lips."koo did you hear me.i think our farm having the harvest season now.so we can collect some chemical free fruits for jinnie hyung and for jeon mansion"taehyung again looked at jungkook who was eating his foid while stairing at his food.not caring taehyung.

Taehyung pouted angrily and took the phone from jungkook hand."koo did you hear me .i wanna meet tannie-

Taehyung cant say further jungkook left hand print a red mark on taehyung who was utterly shock.

"who the hell said you to took my phone."jungkook shputed really angrily cause he was texting his girl friend.

Taehyung looked down he was really feeling a deep pain in his cheek .his eyes are getting wet his pouting lip now under his teeth which was chewing beacuse of fear.

"iam sorry koo,i didnt mean to .please eat your fo-"STOP BLABBERING"jungkook cut taehyung by next yell made taehyung flinch.

"dont talk near dining table and especially to me you slut .you ruined my full day"jungkook shout and marched to upstairs living a weeping taehyung behind wjo was thinking he carelessely annoying his husband who was now probably stressed by business.
"its all cause of me"taehyung looked at jungkook half eatened plate with food he forgot about whats happened now.he walked towards that food and took the spoon which was ate by his husband and started eat the left over food .and moaning at the taste.his cheeks now also have fry tears.

Jungkook was now getti g ready for date .he laeve to the cafe and find his alraedy waiting girlfriend with a wortied face.he walked towards her and took a seat near her .she suddenly prck on his lips and look at him with a fake smile.jungkook didnt notice a man who was unknown to him was observing their moves from the nearer table who was jungkook's girlfriend gami's husband.

"whats haplen bae ,why are you look so worried"jungkook took gamis hand in his.

"actually i need to say you a good news"gami said with a chuckle and took back her hand from jungkook hamd and took a small box from her bag and pudh it to jungkooks side.

Jungkook frown at her.gami show him that its for him.jungkook opened that box .but he was feeling dizzy when he saw something in that box .

"pregnency test"jungkook asked at gami who took his hand in her hand and started to massage.
"yae bae.iam pregnent with your baby.are you happy"gami askedlooking at jungkook."but we didt did anything ."jungkoik said with a shock face.

"bae are you forget at the day at your penthahouse when you were drunk."gami said with a fake smile which un noticed by jungkook.

"but i dont remember"jungkook said at her.

She frown a little and started her last trick.her fake tears made the ways towards her cheek.

"you..did.. Nt trust..me..its your baby..you didnt want. ....that....life babe"jungkook suddenly took her hand in his hand andassage it.
"bae i trust you.iam already ready.but just shock.its our baby.i trust you.how can i hate my own baby"jungkook said and caressed her cheeks.

Gami smirk a little and hugged him.

"i love you bae."
"i love too"jungkook said.
"can we go for a shopping"jungkook said and gami cheared at that.the made their way towards jungkook car and to mall .

The couples now shopping at mall .gami selecting all branded lucies brand items.jungkook was selecting more for her.between their shopping jungkook got a call.

"why now he is calling me"jungkook frown and take that call.

After that call he look at gami and said "bae i need to go something urgent came ,can we continue this anothe day plaese" gami didnt like that words cause she need more.but she fake smiled and agreed.jungkook and gami payed the bill and jungkook droped here nearer park.she said she need some air.

"bye bae.take care and take care of my baby also dont carry that bags can i need to call a cab"jungkook asked gami ."no bae iam okey.my one cousin will came here.and i will took care of our baby"gami said and peck on jungkook lips and get out from the car after byeing her boyfriend.

After gami assure jungkook was gone.she saw her husband was coming.he came and hugged her and took all bags from her hand.
"bae its alot bag"
"yae.iam tired "
Gami said with a smile."ok iam sorry just for some moths until you can made some money using jeon.after that we will fly to america nad settle with our baby"he said at gami who was now smirking at her father by feeling won after tricking her fake boyfriend and her fake father of her baby."

"yae just for our baby"

Jungkook was driving not fastly.
'why he called me and said its urgent.who can be there.what happened sudden"

Jungkook mind was full of thoughts.we drived towards his destination.

************************************

Cupcakes