even if i

Jin and joon facing taehyung, jin insist to say something and to show taehyung that they were on right, and not guilty at all. But taehyungs words made him shut. Joon knew whatever they did was a big mistake. They did aistake by shutting their mouth and by doing  nothing, even if they did anything nor try to talk for the one who was suffering, this may not be happening. Now its happened and the only thing to do is found a way to solve this, thats what they are trying to do. But looking like not gonna happen.
"Taehyung, mm we knew what he did to you or what we did to you is not forgivable, but you knew you are pregnent, you need a partner to relay on, you need a support. Please try to understand we can solve this out. We can do our best, after all he was not like this earlier. We can make him as a good partner like you want. You knew, just give it a try taehyung , its for your goodness."joon trying to sort out taehyungs mind, he knew that being   pregnent and dont have partner with him will make him hard by economically and mentally, and being a single parent in future also gonna be too bad, the society around as are brilliant at manipulations, even they can make us take our own life. Even if now taehyung decided to be single and free it is out of some sort of anger and hurt. But if he continue to be like this gonna gift him a bad reputation by the society, and it gonna affect the future baby 's life.even now namjoon sound selfish and a lot but he was trying  to save taehyung. He admit that jungkook was the worst ever husband he saw in his ever life, but now in this condition taehyung need support and shelter. Which jungkook can provide or they can make him provide.

The situation was so awkward. In that room only sniffing of taehyung and jin can be heared. After hearing joons words  it was like only adding some oil into the burning fire in taehyungs mind.
"Ooh now you are saying by forgetting everything and foregiving everything  i need to lay under jungkooks leg like i used and continue to suffer. Now your brother was a saint. Me was the sinner here .its right i shouldn't agree in this relationship at first.then i will be also with my parents when they gone forever. It must be good than this" before taehyung can say anything jin shout at him.
"Taehyung, what the heck are spouting, are you insane, for the god sake you are pregnent dont ever say what you said earlier."for a second jin thought about taehyumgs word, what happen if that happens. He cant eben think about that, its right he didnt helped taehyung when he was suffering, but that doesnt mean he does that intentionally. He was also person who joined in this family just like taehyung, he also do have restrictions and limits.

"Why, why cant i say that i wished to be dead like my parents did. If iam not pregnant i should have been done that.why i need to be kept alive, i dont have anyone to relay on nor share my burden, then whats the meaning of living. If only i was with them my soul should be happy. Iam the one who give out everything, iam the who losses everything and now iam the one need to be dead. How funny right."taehyung chuckles at his own words, in between his so called married life its should be lie if he say that he didnt think about ending  himself.

"Taehyung, baby stop, you are making it hard baby, i know you suffered a lot and we didnt did anything but now you are hurting yourself baby and you are making  it hard for your baby."jin said his eyes were wet, namjoon was sitting on the chair in daze, at the moment taehyung talk about ending himself  namjoon find it how hard he had suffered he cant even think about that. After all he knew a mother in stint. He saw it by his own eyes in jins pregnent time. The moment he find out he was having a baby, at that moment from now on jins love towards his baby. Thats unexplainable by a dad. But as a well understanding person joon knew how much taehyung go through to make him take a decision to end his and his unborn life.

"Whats hard here hyung, i dont find anything hard hyung. My baby goes through hell in this months, now when he came to me i need to provide him some peace. Idont knew if i can give my baby  food for three times nor provide him fundamental things, but i will make sure that if iam alive by that time he will get knew whats peace and i will teach him the importance of the partner in their life. I will teach him that their partners also do have dreams and wishes, they need to consider it and make them as part of themself in lows and highs,. Iam sure even if iam no more by that time, my babies will not braty like anyone "taehyungs words do held the authority and powers like he took that as a decision. No one will suffer like him by his babies.

"Taehyung you need us baby hear me out -"before jin could complete his words taehyung interrupted.
"I dont need anyone hyung, i did need you all in my past but you all are busy to give me a glance. On my second month check up you are the one accompanied me to doctor when jungkook said he was too busy to spend time for me and the baby who he was not sure if its his. You heared that iam goung through anxiety and depression, then what you did nothing, when you came to hime when iam on my fifth month you noticed iam the only one their to do anyworks and chorus, as all maids are  send to major mansion by jungkooks order but you did nothing ,even because of anxiety i bleed out through nose you did nothing hyung. No one was there to give a even a napkin. Even when doctor said cause iam a special male my pregnancy was hard and in my case its hard  and risk to save both me and my baby no one ask about my condition Every one was busy, if i can really go through that, now i can go through this. But i can give one assurance to jeons,

Even if iam  or my baby dieing  due to hunger, or we lack anything in our life, even when iam beaten up and called as slut by this society cause iam a sigle parent nor pregnant and have no partner me or my baby will never come to you or anyone, and if i will not make till labour i assure  that i will not disturbe any of you to burry me down, you can trust me sir. We will not disturb anyone. And if iam alive i will not let my baby knew that his father was the great bussiness tycoon jeon jungkook. Even if think me as a slut. I will not let him knew or he will not come to disturb anyone of you"
********************†***************hai guys i knew iam late but i will update soon, trust me.

And iam not feeling well my legs get burned from boiling water, my hands slipped though, so i was writting it just after 10 minutes from my accident.

For malluz,

Guys aake polinj irikkuva. Thilachha chaya kalil veen polliyirikkuva, just oru 5:50pm ayappo. Appanu chay ootti koduthhaya guys. Kalokke polli fan inte adil kattumkond oilmentum thechh mongiyirunna ee chap ezhuthiye. Inn update cheyyunn njan theerumanichhaya, appala oro kuris. Aah update cheyyan pattillo. Anyway njan kore malluz ine ee ideyayi coment boxil kanunnu. Um namnde population pettannangu koodiyo avo.

Pinne ente ullil oru puthiya kadha udhichhu guys a malayalam taekook gl.top kook bottom nammade taekuttan. Appo ichhiri angsty ane.

Anyway njan athu vaikathe thudangum. Pinne nammade waiting for you namakk samayamollappo idatto.
Pinne sechhie ippo veliya kuttiyayi.+2okkeyayitto. Appo athintethaya thirakkum okke kanum engilum njan update atto. Ee varsham thudangi regular update tharanonnokke vicharichhaya but evidunn. Nannavanum sammayikkula pull, i mean grass. 🤧