orphan

Namjoon was in a war with mind, he knew whatever his husband said now is not a serious one to take into mind, but ever in their married life jin never said anything like this made namjoon quite worry, eventhough he was a disaster and clumsy person jin can bear him right? Or not? God his mind was taking over him.

Jin was patting taehyung back who has his hand clutches around his belly  and other one on table below his head which lay on the top of  table.
"Uffff   hhh uffff hhhh ehhh ufff"were some sounds heared here.taehyung was taking deep breathe and trying himself to calm down.

His body getting out of his control the pain from his belly was unbearable but its usually happen nowadays, so he nead to bear that.
'Water please"however he mumbled it out. Jin look at namjoon who have his eyes out and mouth dropped. He was afraid to see a live delivery in front of him now, and in this cabin of a restaurant,moreover his brother in laws, namjoon thinking taehyung was going through his delivery. During jin delivery namjoon loses his consciousness. He cant see another. He cant bear another one god.

Jin glares at namjoon. He was seeking for help but his dumb husband was now in his wonderworld. Litterely namjoon in wonderland(thats sound great )

"You dump head bring water you joon did you hear me"atlast losing his shit jin yelled at namjoon who just cameout from his wonderworld.

"Ehh what i did get it"namjoon answer made jin more angry."i said water you jeon shit head"namjoon knew jin lost his patient thats why he calling him jeon moreover cursing him.

Namjoon with a shivering hand made himself near table and pour water from jug to cup by spilling a lot. The spilled water flows throw the table and lamded directly on taehyung lap. But he was not in the stage to react.

Seeing this only made jin more flared up."i fed up with you joon just do something without any mess is not in your dictionary, just hand me that water"jins voice fed up with sadness and disappointment.

Joon handed water to jin with a guilty face, he know he was at wrong.jin made taehyung drink that and made him calm by sweet words and patting. However taehyung made it. After a fight with his belly taehyung stand from his chair to the corner after fixing himself he looked at the couple standing with confused look. Taehyung took his  cleaning tools and bow at the couple,"sorry for the         in convinces me and this restaurant made, your food will be here in minutessir, thank you "taehyung was about to get out from the cabin then  jin hold his hand and look at him."wh-what? I mean, what are you doing?"jin was hella confused by taehyung behaviour.
"What you mean by that sir? I didnt get it, iam doing my usual job"taehyung answer made jin shock."taehyung why are you behaving like we are strangers when we are not?"jin questioned him."actually do i know you sir, i didnt remember, my bad"taehyung voice was not stern but mixed with some kind of scoff."taehuyng just stop this, if you dont get whom we are, then we are your hyungs your husbands brother"jin was getting annoyed by taehyung, first he run off and now behaving like he dont know them.

"Actually iam an orphan, my family died in accident and about husband iam not married if your doubting my po regnency its just get by a one night stand, but i decided to keep it cause then i will get anyone to say as my family"hw smiled at last a bold one.

"Orphan, you are a orphan, we are not your family right,then i should let this jimin knew, cause he was deadly living after your so called run off, losing his so called soulmate he was crying his whole day, and missing you. Now you saying you are an orphan, great. He must know he was wasting his tear for som er one who didt care about him"jin was burning. Splitting whatever he was thinking.

Jins words really hurt taehyung. Its right he was missing everyone his hyungs, noona, naira baby, more than that deep down he missing his so called husaband, after all he going through this hell he cant let go of him. Maybe not as good husaband but as his baby father he miss him. He was his love of life.

"Taking about that iam an orphan sir, when iam going through the hell no one was there to comfort me or hold me, i knew you are not acknowledged about mine married life and a abusive husband, but no one come,  no one, after knowing about my husband cheating me no one come, when he took his pregnant girlfriend to home nor kick me out no one was there. After all my all brother in laws know that i dont have a place to go or i dont have anyone other than you no one come nor take me in. And now you are saying iam not an orphan  and i have a family.then where is family when i was suffering, where are my so called hyungs when iam going through hell, where are you when iam kicked out?"taehyung words really like knife with sarp edge. It made namjin couples go silent deep down they know taehyung was right, peoples who were not with downs are not called family nor brothers.
"Taehyung"jin have no words for taehyung questions, he was right the whole family incluging mr and mrs jeon knew taehyung was being abused by jungkook even after he find out as pregnent. But they all shup their mouth and eyes, for the sake reason"its their married life their choice"but every one in the jeon family knew they all really made taehyung trapped with jungkook.
And they are carefull enough to make kims blind ,jeons dont let kims knew this. Litterely no one moved a pinkey fot taehyung. If anyone did anythi g for him taehyung will be not like this, in white loose working dress with the heavy abnormally large belly working as a waiter and hearing the customers curses.

And thinking and living himself as  a orphan. Its all their fault.

************************************
Hello guys.
I knew iam late but i have reasons,
Caught down by fever, and my phone broke down so it took time, now all ready.
My results coming soi pkease pray for me guys and love you lot

So bear with it see you soon.

For malluz

Shemimku kunjugale, nte phone pani pattichhatha, ippo kozhappamilla.
Mallu ff udanady varunnatharikkum just wait guyzz💃

Nte result ee 25 varuva full markonnum venda full A plus kittan kunjugal onnu arinju prardhikkanam chechhiyalle pedum guys.njan adhupole kashtapettatha atha, ennekond revaluation ezhuthikallennu prartheeru pillare.

Appo bei,