what will you do

Taehyungs words held power, his words are sharp as his tears which rolling down through his rosy Cheek's.

"In this world no one other than his brothers and partner knew that iam married to him. For real its a kind of secret for you all. Let it be a secret .just like one of your dumbest bussiness allies."

"Iam sure that my parents trusted you all, and gave me to him. But its just a bussiness for your family hyung. Just some what a kind of play..

Iam done with this hyung. Let me try for this once, let me figure out my life for once"
The tears of pain didnt stop or to be real,he didnt tried. He let them go. Cause how many times he hide the tears and smiled as much as he can even when he was dieing inside.but now he wasn't ready for that. He need to live the life with the flow, no more hiding, no more begging and no more acting.

The tears flowig through taehyungs cheek made jin resemble some thing he was trying to forget.

"Taehyungaah look i know saying something or tring to sooth you don't gonna make things right, but life is a game we are just the players,fate is the controler, we need to accept the truth. Like what you seeing not all relationship are not very smooth. We need to make it by bearing pain, sacrifice, and all. Maybe both partners took the shares. But in some cases only one will bear all pain. Which is what happened to you. You took the pain. You knew jungkook was not really loving her, he was just tring to figure it out. We can wait right,he can make it right taehyung aah. Let just give it a try, iam not defending him. He is a brat, i am his mother figure i will change him for sure.please dont leave him. He isn't what you are thinking for real."jin was crying to, he was tring to make taehyung understand something which he misunderstood.

"You are not defending right hyung, what will you do if you was in my place. I sure you gonna react really bad and vigorous than what i did."

"I need to knew what you gonna do if namjooon hyung bring a pregnant lady in. And saying that she was his partner and she is having his kids, what you will do, saty there and make him undertood that he is wrong. You gonna do that hyung?

No, no one will gonna do that."

"May be iam born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but it doesnt mean that i was looking forward for a prince like every one. I was just looking forward to live with the one who gonna accept me and trust me, who will care for me,

Thats what i expected from him hyung, he was my life, everything. just like ash and mist, my life just disappeared in a blink, now i can relay on nothing but my baby. Just let us go hyung, if i will live that must be with my child."his tears dried and now his eyes only resemble the determined thought, like he already took some decision.

"Jin let him take decision, its his life, we all took a important decision in his and kooks life, its a utter failure.so let him take his life decision. Just accept the truth jin"namjoon slowly patted jins shoulder who was weeping like a lost boy. He was shaking his head like ofending namjoon's decision.like he need to talk further and make taehyung accept jungkook.

Namjoon knew that jin and jungkook shares a motherly bond. The first thing jin did on their wedding night was feeding jungkook with his barehands and put him inthe bed for a better sleep and come to their newlywed room. Even their mother was stunned by their bond. Kind of jealous too. She wasn't able to bond that much deep bond with her boy. But jin was able to make that bond with jungkook who was only 20 with in one week. The introvert jungkook started to face the world and family after jins influence in jungkooks life.he started to become more expressive rather than being satying in his room and skipping food.

Namjoon knew that it must be hard for jin to accept the fact that jungkooks life just started to crumple. He cant accept the fact that its really out of time.

Namjoon blinked his eyes softly for some couple of time while looking at taehyung like a comfort. That he will manage his husband and try not to cause further issue.

"Taehyung we are sorry, you knew he is kind of out of control when it comes to jungkooks matter, i will manage him. If anything he said hurt you please, dont take to heart, he is just desperate for you both."namjoon forcly smilled at taehyung like he is not in a stage to smile really .even if jungkook did so much troubles and brutality, he was not in a condition to hate his younger brother.

Namjoon knew that jungkook is at fault but the brotherly instinct make him forget his sins. He was trying to admit his sins but something make him forget that.

"No no one knew anything only i knew, only i knew joon hear me out iam like kooks mother, right? No iam.no ine knew him better than i do, joon you knew he suffered more than anyone, right, joon say that jungkook is innocent, he was desperate to prove he won. Joo-"

"Sshhh"Joon put his finger on jins lips to stop his ramble.jin was desperately trying to spoke out whqtever he need to.
"Calm down jin, sshhh, we knew everything, lets just calm down first right"joon was hugging nad hushing jin, who was clinging to him like his life depend on him(its a true though). Even now jin was rambling something quietly.

"Taehyung just rest, you need rest right, and he is not in his right mind. We will see you when you are available, "joon tightly hugged jin who was still trying to say something but his hiccups dont allowing him.

Joon walks towards taehyung who was calm down a little now with jin who was tangled with him. He get near taehyung and halfly hugged him with a brotherly bond.
"Take care boy, see you" with that joon goes out with jin who was still strugling to blurt out something but cant really .

Taehyung looks the way his hyungs left. Even if he tries to hate them he cant. He slowly stumbled and walk to the workers cabin. Through his way he faced so many strange looks from customers and from his coworker's, but he didnt mind it all. When he reached there bogum also followed him and enters the cabin with other four girls who were looking at taehyung with utter sadness, cause they so him suffering so much within this months after they find him. They also knew his life before he reach here wasnt that great also.the knew that his life was not in a betterway, but when he tries to keep up with it now something happens which make him look like a body without soul.

"Boo what happend boy,"bogum tries to get near him.but all of sudden he was attacked by a tight hug from the pregnent boy who was weeping like no tomarrow. Eventhough they are close to each other the bumb still creates a gap in their hug.

"Iam tired bogum, why cant i forget everything and live a life peacefully, why?"the tears already started their job. But now bogum felts like the tears held so much pain cause the tears falls on his hand felts like more hot and shiny than always. like whatever the situation now, but meeting with those peoples inside the vip cabin reopened taehyungs deep and brutual wound and now its bleeding in the form of tears.

************************************
Hello there,

Iam late as usual, but it have some heavy reasons,

My health was not good now a days and most of my days are in hospital beds or at home resting. I cant even attend my schools, even if i go to school, most of the time i ended up on hospital bed.

So please forgive me.

Malluz

Iam here

Endhannn arilla ennu vayyazhikaya.
Most important reason periods♥️.
Its hetic, mikka days um hospitalil admitanu gooys.

But njan maximum vegathil ee story complete aakkan nokkum.njan ee varsham plus two comlpete akkum. Pinne endho, evideyo okkeyalle appo story enikk complete akkanam. Dhiruthi pidichh theerkkuvalla. But complete cheyyanam nannayi. So wish me luck guys.💃

Bei♥️