care

The next morning was not like we all think ,the muscle bunny awake near his cuddly bear who was sleeping cutely .jungkook look at taehyung a long time but somehow from nowwhere some sudden thoughts came into his mind like a fully loaded truck and crash it with his mind and help him into remember the past memories of his ex girlfriend and how jungkook became rude and being the distant from his parents.

Jungkook suddenly joltup when taehyung whimper in his sleep .jungkook get down from bed and walk towards the bathroom.inside the bathroom mirror he himself saw how devasted he in this morning.jungkook looked into that mirror for sometime then he saw he lost something ,like the happiness ,the childnesss,the dumpness,..........."its all because you jeon taehyung"it was the last result from his care for taehyung.jungkook started to doing his morning routine but something weird planning ongoing in his Wolfmind.

Taehyung wakeup from his sleep.he look around but suddenly afraid when he saw jungkook was now where in the room.then he heard the water running sound from the bathroom.he sign heavily .even he was not in his right mind taehyung saw jungkook take him from floor and made him lay near jungkook chest warm.a small blush suddenly came to view on taehyung cheeks .

Even though it just a night passed from the rape attempt ,taehyung was totally out from the trauma ,cause the care he gotfrom jungkook from one night is enough for taehyung.

Taehyung cleaned the bed and came dowm he knew he was little late so he need to make break fast for his dear husband.taehyung baked some pancakes and took banana milk from fridge ,then a fruit salad was today break fast cause it was already late.

Jungkook came dowm saw taehtung neatly arranging the dining table.whe taehyung saw jungkook he smilled even though he knew he didnt get it back.jungkook came down stairs and took a seat to have his break fast.while jungkook having bteakfast he saw how taehyung was sitting oppodite seat to him while rubbing his stomach.jungkook knew taehyungs pregnency was not like common even though taehyung was getting healthy food his body was fragile and it will be more painfull.for taehyung to bear child from beggining to delivery.

Jungkook saw how taehyung was discomfertable and numby but he made his mind to forget all.

Taehyung slowly wake up with jungkook and cleaned the table neatly.
"take rest ,dont do anywork the maids will be their in 2 hours".

Jungkokks words made yaehyung shock.he suddenly nodded knowing how much angry when jungkook when he didnt get any respond.
Taehyung walked with jungkook to the main door.taehyung still stand their untill jungkook gone.

Taehyung get some thing to eat himself he eat today a lot ,even if it just somedays he has been doing work he always skipped his food .but morely all knew that a carrier was most of yhe time hunger and carving for food.after the breakfast he hear tge door bell.it was the maids after letting them in they all check wgether taehyung was okey or not they all knew the cute bear always like to eat food from the day he became pregnant ,the maids made him a lot of food and taehyung ate it all even though he took a massive food earlier.

After the fiest of so many food taehyung get inside his room for a nap.taehyung was tired but he insist to get a nap.but the maids made him to took a nap.taehyung enter his room and lay on his husband bed.he was not ready to take a nap.his mind was rewinding the whole sweet memory of his husband and his care for him.his mind was keep chanting that 'jungkook changed for you and for our baby taetae'.
Without his will his body and m8nd slip into a sleep.

Somehow not knowing his husband didnt changed yet and he was now planning a early shopping for the preparing a nursery for his husband and her girlfriends baby.

Jungkook completed his work moerly he just signed the emergency file after he checking it and pick up his girlfriend from the cafe nearer to his office to a great mall to shop for his expecting baby in her girlfriend.jungkook and gami does a small shopping for gamis baby ,gami was not interested to buy baby cloth but she was whining for shopping for herself saying his womb was growing so she need some cloths ,jungkook allthough knew that gami s womb was that much larger to change her cloth size .but he agreed it.gami started the shopping she was buying a lot of cloth litteraly the whole shop but not in the size that she said to jungkook to buy .jungkook was sitting on the couch doing his officeworks through the phone not knowing the eye following them everywhere .man in average height in a black expensive suit with a mask following them effitiently.

************************************
Hello cupcakes .

My exams are not over eventhough i got today holiday so i post today a chapter😉

If you think its time to the joining of taekook or nead some more angsty.
Cause i love angsty moreover whats your opinion cupcakes🙂

All i need is you (taekook/forced marriange)

Beginned with taekook and end up only with taekook😍

No hate towards taetaes🐯 muscle bunny🐰🐇