information

After 6 months

Gami andtaehyung was pregnant by now for 7 months by now.namjin couples babygirl born in early  this week. His labour was  early before completing the pregnancy period.taekook met  with jins babygirl before 2 days before. The met was so wholesome with crying and laughing taehyung due to overwhelming emotions.

The relation between taekook didnt change. But jungkook stops hurting him. Now they both are weirdly comfortable in each other presence.

Jungkook and gami are now shopping in the mall. One of their momthly routine. Gami selecting whatevver she wants.
Jungkook get up from the couch and walked towards gami,she was doing her shopping,jungkook watching the dress she was looking,in that bundle of the dress gami made unfolded by the sales girl his eye notice a extra cute outfit.while seeing it he remember about one person but he tried to shrugg it off,gami picked up her last outfit."can we go ,iam already tired"gami said while looking at a bundle of clothes checking if there is anything in her taste left there."yeah,lets go"jungkook was looking at that outfit while gami call him.gami saw jungkook picking an outfit." jungkook its the low cost outfit in this shop it was Cheep"gami said while making an annoyed face."its for some one else ,a servent in my mansion"jungkook said while giving the outfit to the sales girl for packing.

"its for some one else ,a servent in my mansion"jungkook said while giving the outfit to the sales girl for packing

"deos your servent  is pregnant?"gami asked at jungkook who startled by the question."what?"jungkook asked at gami surprised did he really caught up."yeah its  large size dress for pregnant ones so ,was your servent pregnant?"gami asked at jungkook."yeah ....but what you mean by dress for pregnant ones,i didnt get it"jungkook asked gami."what dont you knew, i think most of the people do knew, actually during pregnency period peoples usually use special cloth which comfortable not too tight and especially cotton like cloth which facilities air supply,

Anyway come enough with this lectures, iam hungry"gami walked out of the dress section.

Gami and jungkook payed the cash and picked all the shopping bags ,jungkook dropped gami in her appartment.jungkook saw how gami was walking like a penguin and hardly with her small womb.'how can he do all the work with that large womb'jungkook shrugged his thoughts and started to driving .after 30 minutes he stopped his car .he was at jeon main mansion.jungkook entered inside and saw jin was sitting on the couch in the hallway he was looking like hella tired.

"hyung"jungkook call jin and walked to him and sit near him and layed his head on his lap."jungkook you came,how was taehyung,how is he doing "jin asked while massaging jungkook hair."he was doing good hyung,why are looking so tired"jungkook loojed at jin."oh just like pregnancy, postpartum also hella tyring, its really a blessing that joon  was with me all the time. Any ways  hands off to taehyung dealing with his pregnency without anyone support at this age."jin let a deep sign."actually hyung i came here to some informations about pregnancy" jubgkook looked at jin again."so my bunny  starts to get more responsable towards his bear ,i see anyway its good "jin teased jungkook."hyungggggg......"jungkook whined."okay listen carefully ,anyway his womb size and weight must be giving him a hard time to stand .he must be suffering from bodypain  too and he at late phase of pregnancy so heust be suffering from heavy cravings and moodswing.for me joon was here but really tae must be suffereing a lot,bunny you need to find some time and be with him."jin was ruffling jungkook hairs made him chuckle."hyung ...what about baby food ....you. knew drink. Taehyung"jungkook was hardly trying to make an sentence and jin noticed it."whats it bunny you knew you can ask me everything"jin gave a peck on jungkook hair."hyung its you knew lacting during pregnancy,i need to knew about it, i just recently came to knew about it".at last jungkook made it.

"During pregnancy period our mamary glands differentiate and as a result by third trimester of pregnancy peoples do lact but not only milk but also some body fluids"jin said with sad face."so its not milk but a secretion of body fluid along with certain amount of milk?"jungkook was beyond confuse,how its possible.

"Yeah boy, its not just milk,
" didnt  you noticed his clothes at his breast parts getting wet, its due to early stage lacting during the trimester of pregnancy. Actually ot causes by the intake of medicines that conatain a lot of prolactin. It can be cure boy"giving smile to jungkook jin said.jungkook unknowingly nodded.

"and bunny it must be painfull for him. Actually it is common during pregnancies. There are so many machines out there, so buy one for him baby."jin again give him an assured nod.jungkook nodded and he noticed it getting late.he stand up from couch."where is baby and all others?"jungkook looked at jin confuesly.
"oh they all gone for a outting and acompany joon to meet the doctor for the checkup for Naira cause of her early birth.no need to worry bunny she is okay just a check up iam tired so i didnt gone,and its getting late you should gone to taehyung ,he must be waiting for you bunny and dont forgot about what i said,and say him a hi for me"jungkook nodded his head gave jin a hug and he started driving .his mind was fully collapsed ,'taehyung  also suffering this much' jungkook thought ,he look behind seat were a cloth package was laying.

Jungkook let a small smile.

What does that smile mean?

*********×****************×*********
Hi 😊
i post it cause i knew some were waiting for a long.😉

anyway after my exam are done i will update frequently.thanks for the support cupcakes😋

Begined as taekook and end only with taekook😍

All i need is you (taekook /forced marriage)💞

The story gonna to enter into a emotional wheel ,be ready with hard mind .

Warning :no hate towards taeyae's muscle bunny🤧