burden?

"Love you koo, love you my baby"by that he loojed at the car coming towards him. He saw the dread face of driver by seeing taehyung on road. With a small life he close his eyes, a long flat year run through his cheak.

"Bye

A big drop of sweat flow down from the forehead of the car driver. A fear rushed through his spine. He know that he can't save the boy infront of his car. He was afraid to go jail for a unintentional murder.

Taehyung was ready to die. He is enough played with his fate, he can't anymore. He is tiered of his life.

The peoples in the road side look at the boy with a fear. Does they all gonna see a live suicide.

Maybe that was their fate.

But not taehyung was in the trance of his thoughts when a hand grabbed his hand clumsy yet harshly before he can open his eyes he felt like thrown towards somewhere the sudden his sence made his hand clutches aroud his womb to protect the baby.

He felt lije falling down but instead of that he was thrown towards ones chest. He feared a lot, the feeling of losing baby. He breath harshly in that chest. Then he felt two hands made to his cheeks to balance his head. Pain.

The pain of someone slapping his cheeks not softly but not harshly.

"Hey... Hey... Open your eyes.. Hey you are safe dear"

The loud voice and the taps on his cheeks make his eye open.without noticing himself he was crying all this time. With a blur eyes he saw someone in front of him.without noticing anything further he hugged that person, but surprising him a soft hand wrapped around him. And assure his safety.

"Iam here relax iam here"

By this time a croud formed around them. The murmuring sounds made taehyung even more afraid. By understanding this the person which taehyung was clutches on started to move from there with another person. They covered taehyung face as much as possible. By walking away from there for 10 minutes they reached the nearby silent park. After sometime the silence brought taehyung to his posture he moved away from the person he was hugging all this time.

"Ia... Iam s.. Sorry" by hiccuping he said looking at the two people in front of him.

"Dont worry. Come you must be tired sit here"saying that they made him sit on the bench near there.

"Relax  dont take too much tention its not good for your health"the soft and care sound made taehyung more sadder. If there was person there for him to say this words for him he will not do this type of reckless things. He will not tried to end his life. There were no one, no one for him. Thats whats the feeling make you scattered. This what happens to taehyung also.

After taking a good time the both people saw taehyung was relaxed a little bit. They both sat on his either sides and hugged him. That what he want now a hugg which make him assure he was not alone he is in a safe place, he have someone who care for him and his happiness.

After that they noticed taehyung was relaxed a lot. They loik at him and smile whole heartly. Which he didnt get from anyone for a long time. Which he carve for most maybe anyone smile looking at him maybe he will mot tried to end his life.

That how strong smile work in some times for for someone .

They both patted his back.

"Are you okay now?" A sweet question made taehyung look at that person. He nodded his head. Not ready to talk. By understanding this the person started to introduce themself.

 By understanding this the person started to introduce themself

"Iam jisoo, and this is rose "

"We are woking together nearby

"We are woking together nearby. The we saw that  incident "

Taehyung once again nodded his head. He knew its his time to introduce himself.
"Ta.. Taehy.. Hyung"by hiccuping however he says that.

 Hyung"by hiccuping however he says that

"Oh great name"rose said with a smile.
"Mmm actually its late where are staying we can drop you there"jisoo says looking at taehyung but the insecurity make up on his face made understand taehyung has no shelter?

"Its i dont know here its iam not from here"
"Ohh how about we drop you there were are you living taehyung"rose reassured again.
"I can't go there i have no one anymore"atlast of his words he burst into his tears.

Jisoo hugged him and pat him."its ok you have us is not it  rose?"

"Ofcourse sooya"saying that rose once again hugged taehyung.

"Mmh jisoo how about you live with taehyung, i mean your flat is spacious and you have been blabbering you dont have anyone to share flat"

Rose idea made jisoo smile"yep you are at right place taehyung aah, of course i got a roommate " jisoo hugged him once again.

"No i dont want to be a burden i will..... I will take car of it "taehyung knew how to felt became a burden for others so he cant be a burden anymore.

"What, ok then where will you go, again try to suicide not only killing but also killing a baby inside you who didn't even saw the word, why cant you hear us we are like your sisters you are not going to be a burden for any of us. You gonna to help me by staying with me. By removing the loneliness iam feeling inside my apartment. Did you hear that taehyung thats all. Rose didnt you picked his bags from that road"

Jisoo was burning. Rose gulped down her saliva and nodded her head.
"Then what are you looking at call a taxi to get home call lisa say we are coming, she must be waiting for us. And tell her to prepare the another room in my apartment for taehyung."by hearing this rose run to the road to stop a taxi  and call lisa.

After jisoo speak she look at  taehyung who was crying he cant belive he tried to kill his baby, not only his but also jungkook.

The gift of their relationship. taehyung inspiration and the only reason to live this long. How can he do that.

How can he kill his baby

***********************************
Hi iam here

Anyway its hard to include all charecters, and writing their conversion, express imotions. So i will try my best.

And iam noticing the comment section was a war ground for the readers now, and now more we cant accept is they also including nationality as well.

Its ok to curse me, but dont fight in the name of nations and culture plzzz

Iam ok with cursing me cause you can see the readers cursing me in the previous chapter"no one will be there" but i didnt reply anything.

As long as iam not interested in fighting with you all iam ok with this but dont play with nationality.

For me i want my readers unity and happiness .

Showing your imotions is not a crime but try dont to bursts out too much which hurt others

Ok students thats all for today, today class is over, see you with new chapter.

(😜😜teacher annnnu)