begining

The next day taehyung wake up only to see him alone at bed,he rubbed his eye with his sweater paws and pouted adorably.he look around the room to see his husband with a cold stern face infront of mirror .jungkook was getting ready in a formal look.he was waering a black attire.

"koo you got ready why dont you wake up me.judt wait a little i will be ready"taehyung said with a chear full voice and get up from bed.

"where are you coming,"jungkook looked at taehyung with a cold face.

"i knew you are getting raedy to pick up my tannie from mansion.i knew you promised me yesterday before sleep"taehyung said with a smile.

"no iam not coming anywhere and you are going anywhere,iam going to office"taehyung was surprised to hear his husband stern talk.jungkook just changed his attitude for him in yesterday,but now he was rude at him.

"but koo you promi-" "you forget one thing taehyung ,promise are meant to be broke"jungkook noticed a tear slipped from taehyung eye and his lips were now wobbing.but also he trying to stop him by bitting his wobbing lips.he pout and came near jungkook and put his both hand on his chest while looking at jungkook face.jubgkook saw taehyung eyes were covered with unshedding tears,but he is blind to see the unconditional love held in taehyung eyes for jungkook.

"thats ok koo,i know you are busy,can you please wait i will make break fast"taehyung plead with puppy eyes.

"did you knew cooking,did you saw kitchen ever in your life "jungkook asked in a rude manner and push taehyung a little from him make taehyung whine.

"koo i knew a little.but yoonie and binnie never made me cook.dont worry but taetae will cook for koo" taehyung looked at jungkook.

"dont worry i will make you do it all day slut"jungkook said at really angrily make taehyung flinch.

"i gonna give you this day i mean only one day ,from tomarrow you gonna cook and do all chorus as a jeon.did you get it taehyung"jungkook again raised his voice made taehyung afraid at started to cry.getting no answers jungkook got angry and push taehyung a little.

Taehyung stumble back a little but he stand still with the help of bed headboard."GOT IT ?"jungkook agin shout.beacuse of fear taehyung answerd with scattered yes.

"when i get back from office i need the full masion neat and tidy and i need you to do that,got it or you will face worse"jungkook again commanded gain a whimpering yes from taehyung.

Jungkook left for work and taehyung get ready for his task given by his dear husband.taehyung face was flushed and his lips and eyes are swollen and puffy.

Taehyung get into kitchen and started to study cooking.maids all are surprised by taehyung,beacuse a jeon gonna do work.but they supported taehyung in whole work.

Between the cooking classes taehyung throw up more than five times,because he doest like some ingrediant smells,the maids said that they will do that,but taehyung insisted,because they dont knew the beast husband of taehyung.

After study of cooking more that fifteen dishes taehyung started claening process.the maid were hella worried beacuse of taehyung situation.half hooded eyes sweatting foreheads,reddish face,puffy eyes ,swolken lips and hoarse situation of his stomach nd throat beacuse of throw up.

Taehyung did all house chorus that commanded by his husband.he was now waiting for his husaband to comeback and a dinner with his husband .because the todays dinner was cooked by taehyung.

He was keep dozing on dining tables chair.but he was not ready to sleep cause he wanna hear a good comment from his husband for his food even he got goid comments by maids.he feeling some uneasies.why dont he was pregnant more over male prengnencies are little complicated than females,and now he was eorking the whole day with out even resting.

Jungkook completed his all works at 4 pm with the help of his asisttant.he go to a date with his pregnant girlfriend.nore than date its a mall purchase.after shopping a grand dinner in a expensive hottel forgetting an innocent soul and his work moreover breaking his dreams.

But they didnt nottice a young man in black mask and hat with a black expensive attire was eyeing them in their whole ride and shopping.

After byeing good bye jungkook left to mansion and gami wait to saw the car of jungkook disappear from the road.after making sure that jungkook gone gami walk to the kfc counter to get inro a smooth hug following kiss from her husband.they also didnt noticed an unknown man was watching watching them with a smirk.

Jungkook parked his car and get into mansion .he walked towards the stair but he hear a small recall from his
husband.

"koo i cooked food for us come taste a little bit,noonas said its good.and look koo i clean everywhere and study to cook more food.come taste the food"taehyung expected a dinner and nice talk.

"i don't need ,i ate food."jungkook said with a tired voice.

"but koo i cooked your favorite food please"taehyung pleaded again.

"dont make me repeat."jungkook said sternly.

Taehyung walked towards him and toik jungkook one hand in his hand abd started pull.

"koo a little bit plea-"taehyung cant compkete his sentence.beacuse he felt a tear slip from his eye flow throw his cheeks where a newly made red handprint have.yes jungkook slapped him.

"I SAID YOU DONT MAKE ME REPEAT YOU SLUT"jungkook said and chocked taehyung really hard make him hard to breath.

"k...oo......sor....rry"only two word left from his mouth before losing his mind.taehyung became un conscious in jungkook hand .he was really tired up and his pregnancy making his body weak.now jungkook hella hard slap which made his head spin and the hard chock is enough.

Jungkook saw how was taehyung lying in his hand.he gronned in annoied voice and picked up taehyung and started to walked to the bed and placed him in taehyung rooms bed.he doesnt consider to cover him with a blanket.

Jungkook walked towards his room he took a cold bath to calm his head.after a long bath he called his girlfriend and flirt more than 2 hours.

Ignoring his pregnant husband who skipped his lunch and dinner in between his work load.and now laying on a lonely bed alone after the hard treatment of his husband.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ hai cupcakes i know iam late but my exams and studies,

Anyways thanks for your support and comments which motivated me to do this chapter.😍

Keep your reviews about this chapter cupcakes😘

See you in next chap.

Try to update as soon as i can.thanks for not forgetting me and my small story.

I started as a Taekook and end as only taekook.who cant accept it please leave,🚪 here is the door for you .

All i need is you(taekook /forced marriage).🤩