abortion?

That night might be ended for taehyung. Maybe he can sleep or he was forced to sleep. But there was a person who is quite away from taehyung.

Yes he was none another than jungkook.

It was maybe late night for everyone but for him its not.he was a man with full of power and authority. But cant live his life like he needed.

He was laying on the bed. Looking at the ceiling continuously. His bed was vast and bright but he was all alone in dark. In the afternoon after taehyung gone the mansion was deadly silent along with jungkook. Jungkook mind shut down from himself.

From after  taehyung gone gami also  silent and gloomy maybe cause of her pregnancy.gami was dead silent and gloomy. When jungkook asked her to sleep in the room with him she simply denied saying that she need some time. Jungkook being a man allowed it. But he was regreting it now. Maybe if someone there sleeping with him his overthinking or the deadly thought's may not disturb him.

His mind along with his body was too much week.without noticing himself he was cryung and sniffing, his eyes were covered with tears.

"Why do i feel like alone now, why? I must be happy, right?, but why cant i,
I hated you kim taehyung before our marriage when i was said to be break up with  riya, when i forced to marry you, when i was insulted by friends and co workers

But deep down anywhere in my heart i loved you and sometime i tried to show you my affection.

But i cant accept the truth that you are carrying someone else baby the whole time and you even utilized death everyone dear to me for mere attention. I cant and i will never forgive you taehyung. I dont want to think about you.

Dad mom how you both have been, are seeing me did you see how mere idiot your son have been. Are you all regreting to have me. Maybe, who need a coward son like right dad."

His mind was not easy to himself, its making him hard to get . But somehow that night jungkook managed to sleep but not so night nearly morning.

It was nearly noon when jungkook awake from his sleep. His mind was too much hazy, with a moody eye he take his phone and dialled his secretary to say that he was on a leave today.

By somehow he did his morning routine and climb down the stairs he saw gami already up and she was now laying on the couch in living area by watching some cartoon. He walk towards her. She was dozing off to sleep. He gently caress her head and walk to kitchen. He saw the headmade was busy with her work and giving instruction to other maids.

"Mmm, give me a cup of coffee, i will be at living area"jungkook completed his words and walk towards the livind area.

It has been nearly 1pm when jungkook and gami both completed their lunch.gami said goodbye to jungkook to take a nap.he was all alone now inthe massive living area.

By that time the bell rings. He signed heavily and walk towards the door, when the doir opened he saw two peoples ,it was the yoomin couple and namjin's daughter naira. Jimin walk inside with naira having on his hands. Yoingi look at jimin retreating figure. Jungkook was too much confused jimin usually sees more chearfull, but now his face say more miseries. Yoongi let out a sign and walk towards living area. Jungkook also followed them.

Jimin was their drinking some water given by the headmade. Still he have naira on his lap. Headmade also sit with him and started  a convo.

Yoongi just walk towards the dining area and sit on a chair. Jungkook also followed him. He knew his hyung more than everybody does. Yoonkook shared a soecial bond from the childhoid. Jungkook knew yoongi never been this much gloomy like the day of their parents funeral.

Jungkook also walk towards the dining area and sat on a chair near yoongi. Jungkook himself pour a glass of water for his hyung.

He saw hiw much hungrily yoongi swallowed last drop of water. This is enough for jungkook to understand that his hyung was more than sad.

"What happened, why you both are looking like deadbodies?"jungkook question made yoongi to look at him.

"You are not a person to usually to made a visit here so whats niw anything serious,"

Yoongi let out a big sign and look at his brother eye, it was brimming tears. But manage to let a smile which is clearly fake and a bittersweet smile.

It is enough for jungkook to hild his brother hand tightly.

"Its quite serious, you knew we are trying for a baby so long, after seeung joins child jimin was always says that he also wishes a baby."yoongi again look at his brother.
"We all kbew that bro. Jimin adores baby. Byt what happened now"

"It has been two weeks jimin having some physical problems like vomiting, nausea, etc. Toady he wake up lately. And he was in a rush to go to kitchen and say all this about jin hyung and miya. Its all are normal until he ran down the stairs. He slipped down and falled. We saw blood on his pants and we all rushed to hospital."

It was a great silence causing both brothers hard to breathe.

"He was pregnent kook. But we lost the baby. We dont.... Dont  drserve this. Right?"
Atlast yoongi head up at loik at his brother. The one who is bold among the brother who is weeping and sniffing.
Jungook knew the waiting of yoomin couples for a baby. For yoomin couples namjin didnt tried for a baby too long . Maybe it will hurt jimin. But jimun himself knew this adk them to give him babies to namjin and hopemiya.

"The chances for him to get pregnant is now is only 30%."

Yoongi was a mess now. Being a husband he can maybe give his innocent partner what he needed not a baby. Which he was carving for more.

"You knew he was too much attached to taehyung. So he ask to get him to taehyung. Everyone was their at hospital. They all are going to accompany as but jin hyung denied it causes trouble taehyung. So jimn took naira and we came from hospital to here straight."

Thats when jimun come to the dining area with naira on his hand. His face showed sadness with confusion.

"Jungkook where is taehyung, i cant find him"

************************************
Hello i cameback.

Actually my schools and my health didn't supporting  me.

Iam a person who easily get illed just by climate change, and by my bad moods "

I was now like a usual woker at the hospital now a days. Every day ill.

Anyway i update somehow.

And i will update faster as i can.
Thanks for reading babes 😘

For malluz

Pani pidichhupoyi pillare ithu theerthitt mallu ff thodangannn vechhitt ithu theeranumilla athu thodanganumilla. Nnalle.

Haa class thogi exams um express speedila portion padipichh vidane mikkavarum njanithavana pittunna thonnane. Hha varanathupole varattelle.

Anyway ente lla suthumanikalkkum umma😘 thanks for this prolonged waiting.