untold truth

One week passed already ,when taehyung came out of his coma,the funeral of his family was done.at first he was furious about it but after jin hyung said the complication and about his baby he was quiet.after that when he cameback to mansion,everything became more complicated,jungkook still believes cause of taehyung his parents died,when they are about to go airport taehyung was the one insisted to make them stay a little more.however knowing jungkook situation jeon brothers always come to care him and cool down.after they gone jungkook started to accuse taehyung for everything.

No one can say anything bad about jungkook character change,looking at his view he is right maybe if taehyung let them go earlier maybe they will reached america now.

Taehyung himself change to a quiet,he was like a wooden doll in day light and in dark night he was shedding unstoppable tears,he himself know he already dead now.but his body is alive only for his baby.maybe his only hope.

Taehyung change affected jungkook alot ,whenever he blame taehyung he was like a lifeless body,when jungkook words reach it peaks some tear drops may fall on his lap.jungkook doent saw  this taehyung in his life.deep inside his heart felt burning alive whenever jungkook saw taehyung lifeless.

At first when jin,jimin and miya tried taehyung to calm he just hear their voice but doesnt respond but by 2 days now taehyung started to chamge a lot he was smiling a lot,like he himself preparing for everyone happiness.whenever his hyungs talk to them a small smile was playing on his lips.but no one cant detect it is whether a fake or real even himself.

Jungkook started to feel so low when taehyung came to change,he want blame him,maybe he himself know its all sre fate,but his parents ,their memories make jungkook furious on taehyung.he know he was not right but he cant stop himself.

It was the second day jungkook stsrted to going to office back and visiting gami also.as usual as always he goes to office,taehyung wss the one prepared him food.after jungkook goes tahyung was on the couch in the hall.the news were running on television.the accident of kims and jeons and the investigation report were showing in the news,when taehyung saw the crashed car in which his family travelled aithout unknown a tear slowly started to flow down.

He cant see anything more,he turn off the television and sit there.inside his head so many thoughts are running ,eventhough he tries to calm himself he cant,he was failing in controlling his mind.by hearing the continuous blaming he cant stop but his mind blaming hself for all bad,he himself thinking as a mistake.

In between his thoughts he doesnt notice a couples coming towards them.

"i will bring coffee sir ,please sit"the head maid gave a small smile and go to the kitchen.the couples saw taehyung sitting on the couch,just looking at him anyone can say thst his body still here but his mind was not here,he was thinking something hard.the couples goes near taehyung at sit the both side of him on the large couch.taehyung fliched ny the sudden presence of people.he look at his noth sides at put his all smile.

"how are you yoongi hyung"he was smiling a lit bit.
"iam fine ,how are you and the lil bean,"yoongi asked taehyung.
"yeah,tae yoongi was insisting to see you  ,so we came from the office"jimin slowly started to pat taehyung womb.

"naira(namjin babygirl) was wishing to see you,namjoon and jinhyung are ready to come along with as,but naira caught a small cold,so they just goto visit a doc"yoongi said looking at taehyung face.
"is he ok?"taehyung just worried however she was a just nearly 4 months old.
"yep,she is ok"jimin hugged taehyung by side.
"jimin it was nearly noon ,you go and say the maids not to take coffee ,just prepare lunch we can eat together,they must not be prepared that much food so just go and help them,"yoongi look at jimin .

By hearing his husband words he stand up amd kissed yoongi forehead,yoongi let a gummy smile.jimin walk straight to the kitchen.

Now its only yoongi and taehyung.

"taehyung  i know everything from start after your marriage i know you are suffering a lot,i know jungkoik is not into this marriage till now"yoongi words made taehyung surprised,how does he knew that.
"hyung thats not"-"taehyung please dont make a lie,i knew its all.after wedding  you both came to family dimner at that night jimin felt something wrong he said to me .but first i just ignored it.jimin was your best friend so he may be some more protective about you but jungkook behavier at office his skipping day,took half leave most days made me Suspicious,so i started to follow him"yoongi took some photo's from his sit pocket and give it to taehyung .taehyung was afraid to look at the pictures in this world evemthough jungkook doesnt like him ,taehyung only have him.if he also leave him .......

With trembling hand he look at the pictures its full of jungkook and gami's photos,at first looking at  10 photos taehyung felt like his  breathing air was taken away but the next photo shattered his heart,a flat tear slip out of his eyes to his trembling photos.a silent sob left from his mouth.
"is she--pregnent hyung"with tesry eyes shattered heart he faced yoongi.however yoongi need to say it all are not true but it is.by hanging jis head lowhe said."yes,"

Its enough for taehyung  cam a husbamd can hesr this news ,that his life patner he loves,he trust ,he considered  as  his primary life just cheated him even made her pregment.eventhough taehyung knew in this relation his love was one sided but he still hope one day he will get back that love.

A smile made to his face.he look at yoongi"hyung food maube ready can we eat "just looking at taehyung face he knew one thing taehyung made a Decision,even if it is right or wrong he cant say anything .yoongi nodded  his head taehyung took that photos and put then on the drawer on the hall.

After food yoomin leaved mansion.
Before going yoongi came and hugged taehyung.
"take a good decision dont regret later,take care and even  jimin deosnt knew anything "taehyung gave a small smile and said "i will hyung".after byed yoomin couples taehyung cameback to his room and sit on his bed,but that small smile still on tahyung face.

Does it mean he was happy or

He was crashed

*********×*********××**********×****

Hi  i came baCk
Comment your thoughts and thanks for your wishes and support.

No hate towards my taetae muscle bunny

All i need is 🧚‍♀(taekook/forced marriage)

Begined with taekook ending also with taekook