plan

Today is kim and jeon family going to spend a full day and to execute jeon couples plan.

The kim and jeons are came to the resort running by kims near  the beach side. its taehyung favorite place.he like nature very much also photography,he also blessed with the talents to sing and dance.the main thing is he have an amazing charming face.

The moment jungkook eyes fall on taehyung, he knew he fell for his charm. For jungkook he loves things based on its raete and beauty.

Jungkook himself knew that he felt different for that boy. But he cant accept it. He himself knew that he is a bisexual. So falling for a boy is not weird for him, but he cant.

Jungkook really care about his girlfriend anymore. Her name is shin riya the only child of shin group ceo. The reason she Made a relationship with jungkook is just for a assurance. The most of shin group share was by jeon corp. If they withdraw mean they falls. So its just a planned relation. Jungkook himself knew riya was just using him and she was also with lee jeo the son of lee group ceo.

He accepted his fate, after all he didn't even think abou marry her.so its gone.

The kim and jeons enter into the resort compound

Its fully sunny day and also pleasant one  but for jungkook its only waste of time,his parents litterely forced him for to being here

They enter into the resort and started to explore .some peoples just keep exploring the resort and different places.
soobin and taehyung led miya,jimin,and jin with them.
Yeonjun is not a fan of wasting time for fun.he was a person to take after his uncle. Doing things that make other comfortable and arranging things for them is his things.

The jeon brothers were also sippimg champagne and enjoyi g their day.
"Wow it amazing"namjoon said while keep looking the scenery.

"yaeh ,i think jungkook mom said with in a week you gonna married so if you gonna to choose a place for honeymoon near you can come here"yoongi said with a smrik

"thats an Amazing idea "hobi also agreed.

"iam so sick of your talk ,"jungkook said with a fiercest face.

Yeah he is really angry.Just because his  relationship broke means, he is not mad. Its just his ego.

When his parents said what he choose was wrong, they will found him one. That was one thimg actually triggered him.

Not only that his parents were the one gonna choose his partner. Its wrong right, its him who gonna live with his partner so its him who has the authority to find his partner.

He tried to call his lover from yesterday.but she dont gonna take his call.now he is out of control.maybe cursing her may help him. He knew and he has a reason he lnew that she was cheating on him. But what if that bitch dont take calls now.