will be no one there

Taehyung look at them and smile softly and hugged gami a little his eyes was glassy and his face was all red.
He walk towards the main door but after two steps he heard a voice of his dearly man his beloved husband .

"Stop there"

Taehyung was little shocked, why his husband stop him. Jungkook was the one heartly wishing to throw taehyung out of the house, but he himself stoping taehyung, does he going to ask for forgiveness or because of guilt.

But howover taehyung stop on his steps. By inhailing a large quantity of air he turn around to face his husband along with a shocked gami. She her self confused because of jungkook behaviour.

"Its just howover ruined my family and my life but still i need give you one thing fpr all your survices here as maid, guard and my bedmate. So take this get out of here"
By completing his words jungkook walk towards his room. He didnt gave any time to say taehyung anything.

"Maid, guard iam i  only did the duty as a husband how can he think so. Bedmate does he really think iam a slut, really how can i not hate you koo,"taehyung mind was resembling this thoughts.

By this time he saw jungkook coming down with a shopping bag and a paper.

With cold yet furious face he placed the shopping bag near taehyung luggage and give him the paper.

It was like jungkook gave him that paper nearly like throwing into his eyes. Taehyung look at that papersheet. It was the check of 1million. His eyes taered, how can anyone pay his betterhalf some meremoney in the name of  a bedmate.

Taehyung look at jungkook with his glasst shattered eyes.

"Even if you dont want, its my goodness that i paid off you and that cover contain a dress which i brought to the carrier of my supposed baby when i was just in fooled time. Anyway its jyst a waste, now thats all, its good if you leave early. Cause gami and iam tired, from now on i want to leave happily. So please "with that jungkook just look directly at taehyung eyes with icycold expression.

His words made taehyung to swallow up his tongue. How can a husband do this much shitty things to his husband.

Timeskips
**********

There was a boy sitting in the footpath  will a big womb, his eyes were glassy and red, his face was fully flushed and his hair was messy. He was shivering it was a busy town but there is no one he know or anyone know him. The surroundings and situations are verymuch different ever in his life. Coming out of the house were he share so much beautyfull moments and dreams he walk to were ever his foot led him. After a long walk he reached the bus stop. The only thing he need now to get away from here, ger away from the one he know, fully like a run away. By waiting nearly for half an hour he get into a bus which led him into busan. By nearly more than four hours of journey he reached the town which is not that much urban like Seoul. By walking for five minutes he reached a foot path now his body give up. How did he survive this much time. His body fully in pain his legs were swollen he cant anymore. By resting there for one minute his  moments in his life were running in his mind.

Was he that much bad for his husband, was he failed to pleased his husband, thats why he need to go for a girl who can love him. Does this life really playing with him. He is really tired. He really need to end his life. He really wished for his death maybe by running into the road in front of him which was full of running vehicles, its sure he will be dead by minutes.

But how can he die that much easily, he know if he was dead there will be no one there to cry for him, even there will be no one to burry his body. Nor  there will be one to take his body. So it will be good if he is dead now. Now his dead not gonna affect anyone nor disturb them.

But what happened about his baby, its sure there is no one now wish for him to alive maybe jimin but he is not sure. But what about his baby, its true there is no one gonna check about his baby is alive or dead, nor he is growing in a good condition. So its easy for them.

Taehyung think for some seconds, his life fully run like a movie in his mind. By taking a large ball of air inside he slowly take his shivering hand to rub his womb.
"Its night here baby, are you asleep ofcourse not appa is not allowing to have a good sleep even for you. Sorry baby. For all but appa cant take anymore this world is bad, so appa is not sure if you gonna to like this world. And now what i gonna to do make you uncomfortable and painfull but bear it baby. Its for our freedom my baby, appa love you a lot like my appa used to love me. My love for you and your daddy is always alive even if i gomna to die here. My soul always with you and your dady baby. Sorry for everything baby, fotgive me."by sobbing his all sadness out he stand from the ground looking at his busy road with furious vehicle. He slowly cluches one hand on his womb by taking three steps he reached the road. The vehicles are running like for there life. Inhailing somemore oxygen in he looked at the busy furious road he took two steps and stand in that road. Stoping vehicles by seeing him is not possible cause its cause heavy accident.

"Love you koo, love you my baby"by that he loojed at the car coming towards him. He saw the dread face of driver by seeing taehyung on road. With a small life he close his eyes, a long flat year run through his cheak.

"Bye

Koo
************************************
Iam really sorry, i know its too late but iam too much busy.

But i will try my best to update soon 😘

Thanks for support👻.

Malluz ningale njan comment boxil kanunnund tto, but ee plus one alotment admission uniform ellam karan njan busy ayipoye but njan nannayi vegan update cheyyan nokkam😜. Ithu theerthittu venollo nikk nte mallu ff thondangan.

Si ningakk nte special sorry

Sorry for mistakes cupiz

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️