tears

The dark basement was cold as hell.some small noices like bird chripping only can hear.

Taehyung was laying on the floor,he was gaining his mind back slowly he opemed his eyes welcome by the darkness .he gasp first.he closed his eye shut hardly to prevent the whole darkness .he could remember the whole scene happened yesterday.he slowly sit leaning to the wall.smally hiccupping and sniffingly.the tears already started their job.he clutch his small womb and started to Caress .now also he can hear the illusionary sounds thats why he was helping to save his baby and go back to sleep by relaxing.

Jungkook squirmed in his sleep.he woke up and welcomed by a fully lighting room and birds song.he took his mobile phone from his table and strated to type messages to gami saying that she need to get ready by 11 am ,after office he will came to pick her up for a long date.with out thinking she said yes made jungkook more happy.

He made his way towards bathroom and did his routine.he walk towards the down stair only to welcomed by a silent and lonely dining area.he walk towards the kitchen only to saw empty kitchen.he again walk towards the dining area and saw neaty arranged closed food.he was hella hungry and he open the lid only to attacked by the bad smell from yesterday food.then he came to remember that he allowe maids one month leave and taehyung was at basement.the food on dining table was prepared by taehyung yesterday night for him.then wait for him a ling time to eat with jungkook.

A sign left from him mouth.jungkook started walk towards the basement and slowly opened it .the light from the outerroom can clearly see the basement.he saw a ball liked human was now laying on the floor one hand was clutching the his womb and thet hand was on his ear to prevent sounds and his eyes are closed hardly and tears still flowing.jungkook walked towards taehyung but he saw how was taehyung flinching by his footsteps.

Taehyung heard the sound of opening room and footsteps but he was thinking its all illution and a goast was coming towards him.

Jungkook slowlybend to taehyungs level he touched the hand clutching on his womb only to hear scream.

Taehyung was screaming and asking for help and pushing jungkook from him by his closed eye.he was crying badly and shaking hell.

He stand up and backwards with closed eye to face the goast with one hand clutching over his belly and other was on wall to support .because he was hella weak by all work and skipping meals and now by fear.

Jungkook heard how taehyung was broken by him ,how he was scared by him.but it only made jungkook happy.
"leav.... E........go.....aw..ay
......JUNgKOok HELp..........go . ....awa....y......ple..ase.....MOm......helP........KoO.....he..lp.........mple..se"the words are repeating from his mouth.he continusly walk back backwards only to fell on his butt .but he kept dragged his body backward.

It was really a bad scene .but jungkook really enjoyed it untill he get a text from yoongi saying a importent meeting notification.he walk towards taehyung not minding his sahkky figure he took his hand and dragged outside still his eyes are closed and shruggling in goast hold.after coming from base ment jungkook leaved taehyung hand and slaped really hard on his cheek made him open his eye.

taehyung opened his eye only to welcome by sharp light .he again blink his light to adjust vision.he saw jungkook in his suit for office infront of him by a cold aura filled face.

"k..oo"the only words left from his mouth next second he hugged his koo forgetting the pain given by his koo.he cletched on jungkook body like his life depend on .he depart from his hug and look around and came to knew that its morning .he looked at jungkook.

"kko...o don..t go with empty sto..mach .come..only 5..minutes..i will.gave you food"taehyung didnt stand for a answer he rush to the kitchen .but his dizzy and heavy head and week legs made him stumble a lot at his work.but he held wall to support and still walk towards kitchen.