dinner

Its one week passed.taehyung was now perfectly alright.but his mind is vasted.where is his husband.yes jungkook didnt showup in front of taehyung in this week.

But taehyung dont knew that his husband our great jeon jungkook was busy with his new girlfriend.dating ,clubing and all.

Now he was helping maids to cook the food .its noon now .then his phone in his pocket ringing he took ot out its a unsaved number .he pick the call.

""Hello"

"U need to get ready .i will reach there by 5pm.dont make me wait you dump."

Before saying anything the call was cut a long time ago.

The only one calls him  dump is his husband. So iys defenetly jungkook. Taehyung took a deep breathe.its now noon already.

"noona dont need to make dinner .jungkook said he will pick me in evening.so i think we have food balance from lunch.if we need dinner we can reheat it"taehyung said to the headmaid.

She nod with a smile.she always adore taehyung as her baby.

Taehyung walk towards his room.after recovery taehyung moved to his room.because he knew if he continuing in jungkook room he will kick taehyung out.

Taehyung reach his room .took a bath and dress nicely.he wore a red loose shirt and blue jeans which showing his curves beautifully but the shirt covering it now.

Now it 4 .45.he decided to make a call with jimin and soobin.he daily calls soobin.but today he called him twice dont know why.

Aftet 10 minute of phone call he heared a car horn.he cut the call and walk towards courtyard.there  standing Jungkook with his elegant black suit. But the only thing that make him ugly is that expressionless face..jungkook was amused by taehyung beauty in simple comfy dress.

"Do i meed to send you a invitation for getting inside car. Just get in you bastard"jungkook spills his hatred through words.taehyung nod his head and sit in passenger seat .he hang his head low.dare to face jungkooks dark aura.

The ride was simply silent for jungkook.but for taehyung the silence killing him .he dont knew when the silence gonna break into his cries.cquse one thing taehyung understand about jungkook is he is unpredictable.

Soon taehyung notice that the car already passed the gate of jeon head mansion.he look forward.Their are some guards seen outside. And a collection of luxuries car.

Soon the car parked and jungkook and taehyung get out from the car.jungkook was the first one who came in front of closed front door.he waited for taehyung to came here.soon taehyung came near jungkook he hold his hand tightly made taehyung to let out a yelp.

Taehyung look at him with  eye full of fear.jungkook look at him.he know that taehyung is afraid of him.he internaly smirked.

"here we are lovely couples ,but dont ever think about taking any advantages.if you told anyone about our true realtion you will die remember sweatheart.and you need to act as a perfect husband.dont make any one suspecious about our realtion dear.okey?"jungkook said looking directly to taehyung eye .taehyung was realky surprised by  his husbands multiple role play.he came from his thought when jungkook hold on taehyung hand became more tighter.

"DO YOU "

Taehyung flinch by the high voice.

"yes jungkook"

"call me koo baby"jungkook said with smirk made taehyung more scared.

"yes koo"taehyung said looking down but he is happy that he didnt shutter this time.