unexpected

Jin was  bored and annoyed, he knew his husband also hella annoyed if he himself get angry it will only make a fight between the couples, so he took out his phone and walk towards the window inside the vip cabin to call jimin and let them knew that they reached here.

Namjoon look at the worker who was coming into the cabin with his head down cause of the bucket he was carrying which have kinda heavy cleaning equipments .

"Oh what a careless restaurant is this?, this is how you gonna treat the vip guest, then what about the commener situation ?, god what a hetic day is this?we reached here before thirteen minutes after a long flight,and standing here cause dont have enough space.after standing for years we got a cabin to sit and eat then, there is no waiter nor any worker here to take order and most importantly how dirty ws your table, oh what a nice treatment, i didnt even saw this kind of un mannered restaurant."joon was just spilling whatever was coming from inside. Cause first of all jin was not feeling well, then the bussiness projest which need to submit tomarrow was not ready yet, and most of all his baby girl was not with him. How can he sleep tonight, without cuddling his babygirl. He was frustrated from work and family, totally a complete mess.

But the worker didnt say anything back nor head up. He put the bucket down and started to clean the table without looking at joon.

"Its so nice that the worker we got here is a dumb who was cleaning table while i was sitting here, dont you have common sense god, or the whole busan city was like this,? You all dumb workers are just a burden here making the destruction of the restaurant reputation . Or the boss also like this,"joon put down the napkin which he was using to wipe his forehead, even in the ac cabin he was melting cause of tension, frustration and everything.

"Look within ten minutes we need the better service here or i will close this restaurant for sure, just some stupid workers and dumb manager making the customers suffer,".

After cleaning the worker stand with his head down and bowed nearly like touching his head down.
"Iam sorry for the inconvenience sir, really sorry iam ready to do anything as a compensation. Dont close this restaurant sir, we are sorry really sorry sir".

"Oh just take this order i don't have time to lose anymore, baby, hei,come here and order whatever you want, i need to attend the meeting in 2 hours "joon called out jin who was speaking with his baby, he just signed, he knew joon was in hurry, he overheared everything joon said to the worker. he wants to stop joon but he cant cause he was already on fire, so if he gonna interfere in it he will bursts out, that why he suppressed the innercoil inside him and continued his calling.

After joon called him he cut the phone call saying bye to jimin and miya. After that he walk towards the chair and take a seat near joon who was messaging his secretary he will be on meeting on time. The company pressure was something everyone can bear.

"I like to have some kimchi fried rice and chicken soup, and a lemonade, what about you?"jin looked at joon who was typing something on his phone. Joon look at the boy who ws writing down whatever jin said.

"I want bibimbap and a chilled pepsi, thats all  and make it fast "joon placed his hand on the table which was Cristal clear,

"Sure sir" the worker looked at the customers accidentally making eye contact with most unexpected and uninvited person.,.

Jin was looking at joon while he was ordering, he just selected some pale food which was not his type, maybe cause of work he selected that,by thinking this,he took a deep breathe cause he can't stop him because he himself was not okey now, then how can he make joon relaxed . By that he just averted his eyes from joon to the worker in front of him who just looked at him directly by accident .

"Ta.. Taehyung"jin nearly screamed like he found a treasure which he was searching for in his who life.he just jump up from his seat and run into the boys hand who was looking like caught by a ghost who gonna eat him now.

Jin heart and mind was mixed with so many imotions and thoughts he tried to hugg him tighter even more like he can't escape from his hold,but only to hear a whimper like a painfull hiss. Jin suddenly released taehyung who was in his tighter hug.

Taehyung clutches on his belly like his belly gonna burst out.taehyung expression made jin worried. He suddenly made taehyung sit on the chair where was joon sitted early.

"Iam so.. Sorry tae, are you hurt, are you alright. JOON GET SOME WATER,"he screamed at joon who was in a trance of guilt. Because of his pressure he just shout and instead at a boy who have no share in it and moreover, that boy is his brother in law who he and his family searching for all this time. Whom life his brother or may his full family ruined. He was ashamed of himself now. Cause after the dispute between taekook joon slapped and scream at his brother by saying he hurted taehyung. But today ge himself hurted taehyung with his words.

Joon was in the trance of his thoughts, when jins scream made him come out of the trance of thoughts.
He look at jin like as usual clumsy
"Sorry?"joon at jin who was soothing taehyung.

"I said hand me some water you jeon dick head"jin screamed which may be heared by the customers near their cabin.

"Oh opps sorry"joon was in a hurry so he took the mug and started to poured water from jug like always really clumsy ,and the water he spilled flowed through the table and fell over taehyungs dress who was sitting on the nearby chair but didn't mind it all,his mind was full with his baby safety.

"Yaaay,  can you do something  not much with your clumsy,"jin was on fire, joon handover the the water to him with shaking hands, jin took it from joon really harshly,

But what  made him shocked was jin words.

"Iam sick of you i wanna a divorce please "jin words made joon go insane

###############################
Hello everyone,

The story nearly reached somewhere safetly but not at the end, anyway most of you asked fora double update but i cant, thats why i made update between one night. So hope you all are okey with this.

Actually  my every chapter used to gain more than 1k views within a day, but i cant reach it from the earlier one, any way maybe cause of my mistakes .

My exams are coming i cant think of loising my grades cause if i gonna gain low marks my mom gonna throw my phone away, thats why i can't update cause i need more than one hour to prepare a compmete chap, so its a lot of time,

Anyway let it go.🥰💖🥰

And malluz👻

Nikk arum mallu ff recommend cheuthilla ake cheythayal  paranja ff full njan compkete akkitha so anyone knew any taekook long and topkook category with not full of fluff, plzz comment karo🥳

Bie💃