please

The car ride from jeon mansion to the couples mansion is very calm.moreover taehyung mind is calm.his mind full of his sweet moments with his lawfull husband.

Taehyung  was now really happy from intetnaly he was smiling like a idiot.but is it true that jungkook changed?.

How,because he was great husband who cheating his husband in  back,dont consider the cute fluffy ball as his husband hate him from the core of his heart?

No way.beacuse he is great jeon jungkook.

Jungkook was internaly fuming.he was felt embrassed to do that punishment.he is person who don't do any punishment even a simple  punishment  in his lifetime.now he did a punishment with his hisband.and teasing of his family he recieved.

The couples reach the mansion.taehyung get out from the car following by jungkook.the started to walk towards main hall.After the opening  of door taehyung was on floor.yes jungkook pushed him hardely to floor.

Taehyung was literally shock what happend.he know that jungkook pushed him from behind,but  its intentionally?.now taehyung started to fear.His hands and legs are shivering because of fear.he look towards jungkook who was now in front of him who entered in after locking the door safely .

Jungkook looked at taehyung .he was now getting happiness because taehyung eyes are filled with fear ,his whole body was now reacting.taehyung slowly started to get up.jungkook has no patience so he pull taehyung by collar from floor.now they facing each other.taehyung was comparatively short.he only reach jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook suddenly slaped him hardly make him flinch and the red mark faslty came on his cheeks.taehyung dont know what  was happening.but one thing he knew that its his husband cant change.his thoughts break by jungkooks hard hold on his wrist.he knew it will defenetly leave a bruise.jungkook harshley started to drag him to upperstairs.taehyungs feet so many times slip on stairs causing harsh pain on his ankle. he was now crying beacuse jungkook didnt mind his pain nor his pleas .he kept dragging him harshly.

Jungkook can hear  taehyung wobbing  sobs but he ignored it.he was now fuming as hell due to some shame .

jungkook drag taehyung towards the room in the upstair left corner room .jungkook open that room using his thumb .

Taehyung was now in pain but he noticed that jungkook was opening the room that prohibited by maids even him.they enter into that room .its just a classic bedroom.ofcourse luxury.jungkook lokcked that room using his fingerprint.taehyung  was now confused jungkook didnt leaved his hand he kept dargging him towards a curtains.a black curtain.jungkook moved curtain shoving a large door.now taehyung was really confuse he saw a bathroom in that room on the other corner then whats door it is .but jungkook opened that room by entering a password and twisting it knob.jungkook along with confused taehyung entered inside.

Taehyung was shock beacuse he didnt saw a room.like that.even it filled with so many equipments.he was now afraid because some of them are made up of metals.

Jungkook leaved his hand and look at taehyung who was confuse as hell.jungkook knew his husband is innocent.

"what you thought you slut i was happy with you.and happy to do an punishment"jungkook was really angry.

"koo i didnt mean anything."taehyung said looking down.now he knew that his husband was angry beacuse of  him.

"i said you dont talk to me when iam talking"jungkook shout making taehyung to flinch.