~ Chapter Three ~

A month later...

Cimone

"Thank you" I said to Trey walking back into the school. He held the door for me, such a gentlemen and so sweet.

"Your welcome" he said and he walked behind me. "Damn" he mumbled low but I heard him and I knew what he was referring too.

I turned around and sure enough he was looking at my ass. He saw me looking and looked at my face and laughed as I smirked at him. I mean I don't blame him, shit if I saw a girl with a fatty i'ma look so what I'm supposed to tell him.

"C'mon before we be late" I told him as we made our way to our last class. This pass month, I've gotten to known both Trey and Chris, but ofcourse they on a different level. We talk on the phone every day, like more than me and Mayah talk and we talk. I don't know why but our conversation be so genuine and interesting and it's like never a moment where we not interested in what the other has to say. Never a dull moment with him.

We walked inside our last class, probability and statistics. It's easy, math is like my favorite subject and always been easy for me. Trey gets it a little bit, but still be struggling sometimes. Chris, I don't even know. He just don't put in effort because he doesn't like math. I was assign to help the both of them because I'm kind of advance in this class, and I ain't mind because they my friend.

Mr.Davis went on tell us what we was doing today. As usual I finished first, and starting helping others. After helping majority of the class me, trey, and chris started talking.

"Aye Cece you think your friend like me?" Chris said. He told me bout this lil crush he developed on Naomi. And ofcourse she hasn't told the boy she in a relationship yet. She told me they have been talking more. Usually when she I talk it's about Raymond or future things, but now I here is "Chris is cute but I got Raymond." She continues to say that but hasn't told Chris what the deal is, it's like she wants them both and that's selfish to them.

"I dont know Chris, she does call you cute a lot." I told him. I wanna be a real friend and tell him wassup myself because I know it's gone get messy, but I owe my bestfriend loyalty so I'llet her do what she wanna do. Hell she can't say I didn't try to help her.

"Shit tell me something I don't know" he said rubbing his chin.

"Watch your mouth Mr.Brown" Mr. Davis said looking at Chris.

Chris looked at him "my bad Mr. Davis" he turned around with a goofy smile on his face making me and trey laugh.

"You wild bro" trey said.

I reached in my purse and got out my pack of skittles and when I zipped it back up and looked up, both chris and trey were looking at me like I already knew what the deal was.

"Greedy asses" I mumbled and gave them the pack to split and pulled another one out my purse.

Trey had his mouth open when he saw the other pack "why you ain't just buy me a pack of skittles when you know it's my favorite candy?" He asked