~ Chapter Twenty ~

Cimone

Cimone

"Ok where going to use different types of fabric in one item so I want you to partner up and begin choosing your fabric. Make sure your product is nice and draws the customers attention." Ms. Reed said

Me and Lina partnered up and started using the fabrics we chose and creating a masterpiece."

"So what are your plans for the weekend?" She asked me

I smiled as I thought about my plans.

"If God is on my side then I will be spending the weekend with my boyfriend, but if he can't make it then I'll work on some things and might go to a party with my friends." I told her.

Recently I have been designing some pieces and setting up a website for my clothing line. I have been a busy body this past week and it hasn't been in a bad way.

I love the drive I get when I'm designing and setting things up for my future. I talked to trey this morning and asked if he was coming but he didn't give me a definite answer he just said "I hope so, we'll have see."

I really do want to see him because I haven't since he left for New Jersey which was literally a day after graduation.

Yeah its been that long.

He did surprise with a few gifts and a video through text on my birthday. I really wish he could've been there but I understood what was being asked of him and was grateful for what he did. But it's been forever and I have been feening him bad!

I miss his voice, his advice, playing in his hair, watching him write. I miss his soft pink lips, his strong hands and arms, his chest with his tattoos just standing out, and you know I missed that big, black-

"Cimone!" Lina called out to me.

"Huh" I answered blinking a few times.

"You okay?" She asked giggling at me

I shook the thoughts of trey out my head and nodded letting her know I was fine.

We finished our product and when Ms.Reed examined it she loved it and gave us some advice for future products we would be making.

After class

"How's my nicey pooh doing?" I asked Jade as we talking on the phone.

I was currently laying in my bed in my room, Mallia and Kayla are both out in there class.

"She's fine, I just wish she'd stop kicking me so much." She replied

"Well it is almost time for her to make an exit so....she's going to doing a lot of movement." I told her giggling

"Yeah I know. Trust me i know these contractions aren't a joke." She said

"Momma informed me about that. Are you drinking enough water." I told her.