~ Chapter Twenty-Five ~

Three years later...2008

Chris

Chris

I'm a country boy from Tappahannock (Ah-woo)
V.A. is where I reside, so shawty understand it (Ah-woo)
And I know I just turned 18 and I get a little mannish (Ah-woo)
And you see this bandana hangin'
That means I'm like a bandit like, like a bandit, bandit (Ah-woo)

I got paper, girl (Woo)
The Lamborghini (Woo)
With the spider seats (Woo)
You never seen it (Ah-woo)
So get it, shawty
We parkin' lot pimpin' in my donk
And I know what you want

I was currently on stage performing with T-pain. It has been fun but I have to get to VA because Naomi has a birthday celebration at a club hosted by me and trey and I did not want to be late.

We finished the song and thanked the fans and headed backstage to leave.

After I took a shower and put on a simple outfit we walked out. Ladies trying to grab me and all that I took a few pictures but like I said I had to go.

We got inside the truck and my driver pulled off.

Me and Naomi been having some trouble lately. Like we always used to argue about stupid shit when we were a bit younger but these arguments be driving a nigga fuckin nuts. Like last week when I was in town for a show I showed up at her salon and she was on me for no reason.

~Flashback~

"Hey hey ladiess" I said walking inside the Beauty Saloon.

Some of the clients gasped and screamed a little asking for my autograph and I did.

Once I was done and walked over to my baby, who was looking fine in her suit.

"Hey baby, you looking like a boss, a fine one at that." I told her all smiles.

She looked at me like she wanted to hurt me.

What I do?

"Can I talk to you for a second." She stated and basically dragged my ass to her office.