~ Chapter Six ~

Chris

Chris

I woke up on time today! I felt so food this morning, the day I had with Naomi just felt amazing. She's perfect to me.

The conversations we had last night were interesting, like she actually started opening up to me.

I'm proud of myself!

I got up and went to take a shower. A good shower too, I was singing and all.

"Just try a little tenderness" I singed as I stepped out the shower.

I grabbed my lotion and rubbed down, it's Monday morning so it's back to school. But I ain't even worried about that, as long as Naomi's there I'm cool.

I put on my clothes for the day and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Damn look at that boy, fresher than a mother fucker!" I said outloud to myself not knowing I was that loud.

"Christopher, if you don't stop all that damn cussing!" My momma said as she walked in the room.

"I'm sorry momma, aye ma how I look?" I asked her as I posed.

"Like my cute baby" she said in a voice like she was actually talking to a baby.

I sucked my teeth and started grabbing my things "see you messed it up" I told her shaking my head as I walked out my room.

I can hear her laughing as she followed me.

"I'm sorry" she said "you look good though baby."

"Thank you" I said to her as I grabbed my Gatorade out the fridge and grabbed my breakfast "ma I would love to stay and have breakfast with you, but I think I'm going to head out early" I told her walking towards the door with my food.

"Ok baby, be safe and have a good day okay!" She said and I told her the same thing and she laughed.

I got in my car and got settled. As I was about to put my phone in the cupholder, I realized one was already in there. I picked it up and it was Naomi's, I tried to cut it on but it must be dead.

I'm kind of glad it's here because now I have another reason to talk to her.

I finally pulled out the driveway and made my way to school, while having my breakfast because it was hot and I ain't eating no damn cold food.

Ten minutes later

I parked my car in the student parking lot gathered my things and Naomi's phone. I got out and made sure I lock the door because these motherfuckers like to steal and shit.

I threw my plate in the trash as I walked through the parking lot and headed inside.

"This don't make no sense" I said to myself as I walked towards CeCe and Trey.

He had her against the damn locker and they making it like it's not the time for this.

It's way too damn early!!