~ Chapter Twenty-Nine ~

Trey

Trey

"Mumma!" I yelled as I walked through the house as Angel went to sit in the livingroom.

I looked around downstairs before going upstairs.

"Ma, where you at?"

I knocked on her room door and got no answer so I opened the door and it was quiet in here so I walked in to check it out.

I looked all through this motherfucker and she wasn't in here.

I left her room and went back downstairs to see if my grumma was here.

I knocked on her door and ain't got an answer "Grumma, you in here?" I asked walking in and looking around the same as I did my mom's room.

"Babe, I can't find my mumma and grumma...or forrest." I walked back into the livingroom to see her and Forrest talking with his hand around her neck on the couch.

"Lil nigga if you don't get yo arm from around my wife." I removed his hand from around her and pulled his ass up pushing him to the other chair.

"Man nigga don't push me. You liked to get dealt with." He said like he such a hard body.

I jumped at him and he flinched.

"Yeah right if you say so nigga." I sat down where he was before and wrapped my arm around Angel.

"And you" I pointed at her "you just let him put his arm around you, ain't gone say shit?" I asked her.

She looked at me like 'nigga please'.

"Trey please shut the the hell up because all he did was put his arm around me and if you must know he was asking me about how to approach a girl." She smiled at him.

"Why you ain't ask me?" I asked looking at him.

"Because I wanted a female's advice and the last time I checked you ain't a female stupid." He said throwing a pillow at me.

I threw it back.

"Why you ain't just ask mumma?" I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

He smacked his lips "you gotta be the dumbest motherfucker in the world if you think ima ask my mumma about some damn girls." He said making me and Angel to look at him.

"Forrest." She said looking so shocked.

"My bad boo." He told her making me bust out laughing.

"This lil nigga." I shook my head and settled on a martin marathon.

"Where mumma at?" I asked him sitting back with my eyes on the tv.

"Her and grumma went to the store." He answered.

"Awe, y'all can continue y'all lil conversation tho." I pointed in between them both.

"Yeah right so sis, what you think I should do, should I take the lead and approach her or let her come to me?" He asked.