~ Chapter Eighteen ~

Trey

Trey

"Tremaine get up, you been sleep long enough!" My mumma yelled

I groaned as I stretched while my eyes were still closed.

I finally opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them.

I got up removing the cover from off me. I went into the bathroom to handle my business.

Once I left out I went back into the room and grabbed my phone from the nightstand and hit the power button seeing that I got a few messages from my baby.

Wifey💍💕: Goodmorning sleepy head!🥰 8:03 a.m.

Wifey💍💕: Maine I know you not still sleep! 8:34 a.m.

Wifey💍💕: Tremaine! Get. Up!!!😫 9:56 a.m.

Wifey💍💕: Fine, don't call me when you get up either🙅🏽‍♀️😡 10:23 a.m.

"Damnn" I said to myself.

Me and her planned on going to the gym this morning before we started getting ready for the day's festivities.

I fucking forgot to set my alarm.

Now she mad at me. Well she not really mad at me, she can't stay mad at me for too long but then again I'm talking about Cimone.

We did have plans and I kinda fucked that up.

Ima just call her,explained to her what happened and apologize.

I called her and started getting ready for my shower.

The phone rung completely through until her voicemail started up.

I quickly hung up and called again. I did that three more times until I decided to stop and just go to her face since she don't wanna answer the damn phone.

I threw my phone on the bed and went to the sink to complete my facial routine.

I turned the shower on, took my durag off and stepped inside to wash the rest of my body.

Twenty-five minutes later I was out the shower, dressed, and ready to go.

I grabbed my phone, keys, put my hat on and left out the room.

Before I could even touch the doorknob mumma stopped me.

"Tremaine don't walk out that door before you eat breakfast." She said in a stern voice.

I walked into the kitchen where her, forrest, and my grumma were sitting at the table eating.

"Mumma I'm fine I'll grab something on my way to where I'm going." I told her

"Tremaine, sit down and eat. You been doing out places working on music or at your job barely eating so sit down and eat. I'm not gone tell you again." She said