~ Chapter Eight ~

Trey

Trey

"You think she'll like it" I asked chris.

"Shiiiit she betta like it" he said laughing

I look at it for a minute and nodded my head "yeah she'll like it" I put it in my back pocket.

Since me and angel have been going strong for a while now and I seriously love the hell out of this girl I decided to get her a promise ring.

Just something simple to let her know that I love her, respect her, and care for her, and will protect her at all times.

"She gone be like awww treyyy, you didn't have to do this" he said imitating my angel.

"Mane niggah shut up" I told him laughing because I know she gone say something along the lines of that.

"You know she gone cry right, tears just be running down the face" he said still going on about it.

"Ight niggah damn" I said to him and pushed him away from me.

He laughed like it was the funniest shit on earth "ight" he started waving his arms saying he was done because he couldn't stop laughing still.

"I don't think she'll like it" forrest said out of nowhere.

"And why you think that?" I asked him

"Cus....its not from me. I told you that she was mines first" he said jumping over the cracks on the sidewalk.

I see he still a little salty about that.

We were walking to my baby's house with Forrest meeting her and mayah and patience, then we're gonna head to the park.

Chris started shaking his head "trey how you take your brother girl mane?"

"Fool up with Forrest if you want to" I said and just ignored them.

Five minutes later we were in front cece's door waiting for her to open it.

When it opened it was patience.

"Hey Patience!" I said picking her up and spinning her around.

She was just giggling her heart out.

"Um stop shaking that baby up like that, cece just gave her some fruits." Naomi said coming out the kitchen with a bag of chips.

"Where my angel at?" I asked her putting patience down.

As soon as I did she ran upstairs.

"Follow me!!" She told me and headed upstairs leaving naomi, forrest, and chris downstairs.

Me and patience walked into Cimone's room and she was sitting at her vanity trying to put her hair into a bun.

She looked in the mirror and smiled at me "hi baby."