~ Chapter Twenty-Two ~

2 years later

Trey

"Happy Birthday!!" was all I heard as me and Angel walked inside a club that was celebrating both my birthday and my album that I put out four months ago.

It has gotten some success but not as much as I would hope it would've. The numbers were okay but I wanted them to be great. Im now signed to Atlantic Records but I'm still under Troy's wing. Although on my album I got a legend to share some encouraging words to me and I dearly and greatly appreciated it. I mean when I seen The Aretha Franklin I couldn't do anything but stand there star struck. Besides the women in my family she's someone that gave me more confidence in myself and I'll always love and appreciate her for that.

Now ain't the time for that anyway, we about to celebrate.

Yah boy is twenty-one now! Fully legal to do what the fuck I wanna do.

"My baby is fully grown, I can't believe you are twenty-one" mumma said holding my head in her hands.

"I am mumma, ima grown man outchea" I said hyping my ego.

"Yeah but you still my baby" she kissed me and hugged Angel then walked off.

Me and Angel are still going strong, two years later and we still got each other on lock. She's still in school, right now marks her third year there and she can't wait to finish. Her website has been going well and she's also in the looks of a building for a boutique that she's been planning out. I'm proud of her.

"Babe" she said snapping me out of my thoughts of her.

"Wassup" I kissed her cheek as we walked over to a section for us to sit.

"How you feeling?" She asked as she poured us some champagne.

"I feel good. All my people here, they vibing." I grabbed the flute and took a sip. "I got you by my side." I looked her up and down because baby was looking amazing in this dress.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look tonight?" I asked her biting my lip

She blushed "You have and I've told you that it's a very simple dress that doesn't require you raving over...but thank you" she sipped her drink and held eye contact with me.