~ Chapter Twenty-Eight ~

Chris

Chris

"NAOMI!" I yelled banged on the door of her apartment.

After her little phone call the other night I had to get myself together for a minute. I tried to call her  back she ain't answered. I kept calling and calling and I eventually went to texting but she never responded.

When she didn't answer I thought she was just fucking with me but I don't think Naomi would actually do that to me.

So I took it upon myself to get back to VA, and now I'm here 6:30 I'm the morning banging on her apartment door tryna get her to fucking open it.

"NAOMI OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled and banged on the door again.

If she don't fucking open this door ima knock this shit down my damn self.

"Aye man, people got work in the morning." One of her neighbors said.

"Man shut yo fat ass up and get back in yo crib." I told him.

I turned back towards the door and before I  could bang again it opened.

She stood there with the meanest look on her face in her robe with her arms crossed.

"Why the fuck are you making all this noise, waking people up at six in the fucking morning?!" She yelled.

"The same reason you ain't answer my calls, or texts." I made my way through the door.

She told her neighbor something and then closed the door.

"What the hell do you want Chris?" She asked

"Naomi don't fucking play games with me, you know what I'm here for. You called and said what you had to say but ain't had the time to answer my fucking calls or text." I told her.

I hate when she bullshit around like she ain't know what the fuck I'm here for. She be on that dumb shit.

"Motherfucker I was sleep, that's what pregnant women do." She said with an attitude.

"Where the test at mayah?" I asked because she got me fucked up with this attitude.

She rolled her eyes and walked off to her room.

I stood there and looked around.

Damn, a baby. I am happy because it's a child but the question is am I ready to be a dad?

The situation me and Naomi in right now is not how I wanted to bring a child into this world. Shit we hardly talk to each other in person. How we gone coexist when we can't have a civil conversation?

She interrupted my thoughts when she came back with three test in her hands.

"Hmm" she said handing them to me.

I grabbed them and looked at them. Two were positive and one was negative.

"Why is one negative?" I asked looking up at her with a raised brow.