~ Chapter Sixteen ~

Cimone

Cimone

"Momma, can you please calm down. You more hyped than I am" I told her as we drove to a dress shop to find me a prom dress.

She has been raving on and on about prom since I told her trey asked me to go with him.

"I'm sorry it's just you're growing up on me pumpkin" she said pinching my cheek

"I know graduation is around the corner, college is knocking on the door." I said

"Have you got anything back yet?" She asked taking turns looking at me and the road.

I shook my head "nope, not yet."

I sent out my applications for many colleges but mostly ones that mainly evolves around the Fashion Industry.

When I first talked to my parents about my top three college choices they were kind of sad that its across the country or either miles away up north in a different state. However, they understood the benefits of the colleges I chose and they will support me no matter the circumstance.

"Well I'm sure they'll start coming in soon" she told me.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

It was a message from trey.

4Life❤👅: My momma is going crazy about my fit for prom😂🤦🏽‍♂️

Wifey💍💕: Same here, we're heading to a dress shop now🤗🤯

4Life❤👅: Anything you put on you gone look beautiful in.

I smiled so bright when I read his reply.

It vibrated again and I looked down

4Life❤👅: Just make sure I can take it off before prom night is over with.

I giggled and covered my mouth.

"That must be trey your texting." My mom stated shaking her head.

"Mmhm" I responded to her and sent trey a text before putting my phone back down.

"So how are y'all going to handle the whole college and his career situation?" She asked.

My mom knows everything about me and trey besides Mayah and Jasmine she is my bestfriend. Whenever we can we hang and do things together, mostly shopping because we love to do that.

"We talked about it and basically committed to try our best to understand each others goals and make plans to see each other. We gone make it tho!" I told her

She looked over at me and smiled proudly.

"I'm proud of you. I love the young adult and woman your becoming and you and trey remind me of me and your father. Two love birds stuck together all the time. I have faith in y'all." She said and I smiled like a little kid.