~ Chapter Thirty ~

Naomi

Naomi

"Are you planning the baby shower?" Janae asked

"No, my mom and chris mom wants to handle that." I told her.

They came over to my place to just have a girls day. We decided to just do some online shopping instead of going out.

Right now were in the livingroom gossiping.

"Cimone not planning it?" Brianna asked

"I'm pretty sure she's helping but she wants full control of the baby gender reveal."

"Where is she anyway, she back in LA?" Janae asked as she sipped on her wine.

I shook my head and stood up "No, she still here but I think her, trey, and chris leaving tonight." I said.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab me a snack.

"Speaking of your baby daddy..." I heard brianna say as she cleared her throat.

My left eyebrow rose as I grabbed me some cookies and walked back into the livingroom.

"What about him?" I asked sitting down.

"Well you know I don't really like him that much after what he did to you. Like he left you to be with that island bitch." She told me.

Ever since it got out that Chris was hanging with Rihanna, Brianna immediately called me and thought he was cheating but I told her what actually was going on.

Not that it helped with her liking him. She still thinks he's a jerk and a lightskin asshole.

Her words, not mines.

"Girl did you peep him almost calling her baby at the game that day." Janae said making me roll my eyes.

"Look, I know what he did is fucked up....but I can't do anything but go about my life. Y'all know me I'm not about to beg nobody and I mean nobody to be with me. Now, if he wanna go be with her then its whatever. I have no choice but go about my life as a bad bitch that got her own and gone continue to make her own." I said

I really wanted to end this conversation because I don't want to talk about him or her. I mean who in they right mind would be comfortable with talking about they ex basically with someone else.

"And that's what makes it worst." Brianna said "He left a black queen to be with her. Is she even black?" She asked looking at us for answers.

"She's black and barbarian." I told her.

"Yeah" Janae agreed

"Man I don't give a fuck my bitch still look better in my eyes." She said taking one of my cookies.

Janae laughed at my face I made because they both know I'm not with sharing food....at all.

"Now you know she don't like that." Janae told her.