~ Chapter Twelve ~

Three weeks later

Trey

"Ok students listen up" Ms. Johnson said getting our attention.

Today was the last day of school for Christmas break. And a nigga was glad. Christmas was my favorite holiday and it's the first Christmas me and cece spend together. I don't know what I'm getting her yet tho.

"On your break I want you guys to do a project" she said and the whole class erupted in "on my god" and "ughhh" she smiled.

"You guys listen, it's not a working project it's just an examination I shall say. I going to pair each female with a male and I'm going to give you a child. You have to take care of that child together as parents. All you have to do is write down the baby and your emotions and behavior changes on a daily basis. Can you all handle that?" She asked after explaining the assignment.

"I not gone even lie, I always wanted to do a project like this so I'm cool. And if I'm cool then the class cool" Angel said like she in charge.

"Thank you Ms. White...or should I say Mrs. Neverson" Ms. Johnson said I looked up at her and she looked at the both of us.

Angel was blushing and winked at Ms. Johnson.

"You already know to give a baby to me and trey, because in about six years our first child will be born" she said and I laughed and so did the rest of the class.

"Ok, you can choose your partners if you'd like and then come up and grab a baby from this bin and I will be passing this paper around, fill it out with the information of the mother, father, and your newborn." She said as she started passing out papers.

Once me and Angel got our baby we started filling out our information.

"No diseases that's good" she said leaning over looking at my paper.

"I'm clean baby....wha bout you?" I asked her leaning over looking at her paper.

She smiled and looked at her paper "I'm healthy boo....now what are we going to name her" she starting looking at the sky thinking.

"What do you think about Celine?" She looked at me.

"I like it but I don't think that's the one, my princess needs a better name" I told her

A name clicked in my head and had to say it.

"Tiana!" We both said excitedly and laughed.

"Tiana it is" she writes the name down and put her signature for the birth certificate and I do the same.

"Damn, we really parents" I told her

She started getting watery eyes "I knowww, I'm gonna cry" she start fanning her face and pouting.

I tried my hardest not to laugh but I did and it was loud which made CeCe do the same thing.

Ms. Johnson looked at us like we were fools but she was smiling.