~ Chapter Twenty-Six ~

Cimone

Cimone

"Trey can you come on and take the picture." I told him.

It is three days in of the week with Patience and Reign and it has been full of fun. Some nights they help me cook or bake; they even helped me package my orders.

Today we decided to take a trip to the beach and have some fun in the sun.

A few people recognized trey and asked him for a picture. A few of the girls even recognized me from my store and clothing line and took a picture with me and asked me about some things.

Ofcourse I brought my camera with me and have been capturing moments all day. I asked trey to take a picture of me in my bathing suit and the drink I was sipping on.

 I asked trey to take a picture of me in my bathing suit and the drink I was sipping on

"Ight damm." He held the camera up and took a moment to get the right angle and snapped the picture.

When I looked at it I was impressed.

"Babe you did a good job" I high fived him.

He popped his imaginary collar and smirked "I do what I do baby."

"Lemme see" patience basically grabbed the camera and looked at it.

"My sissy look cute." She said making me and trey laugh.

"Thank you"

"Race y'all to the water." Reign said all pumped up.

"Wait" I held my hands up went to set my camera down in our area and make sure it was safe before we ran off towards the water.

The three of us girls was in the lead and making fun of trey because he was behind but our fun making was short lived.

I felt myself being lifted up in the air and the screams of not only myself but the girls too.

"Argggghhh" trey growled as we all fell in the water.

"You get on my nerves. Got my hair wet!" I laughed as I pushed him.

"That's what you get"

We played around at the beach some more before heading back to the house.

"Auntie, what's a virgin?" Reign came in the room asking me as I blow dried my hair.