~ Chapter Thirty-One ~

Chris

Chris

"Yeah you can go ahead and book it for that night." I said talking to my manager over the phone.

"Ight, I'll contact you at a later date to give you the details." She said.

I nodded my head "Cool."

We hung up and I resumed my game with the fellas.

"Bout time breezy damn." Keeis said

I focused on the game "Shut up, you rushing to lose."

We were playing this new racing game that came out about a month ago so you know I had to get it.

"Man breezy about to fuck you up on this shit." Hoody told him smoking his blunt.

I laughed "bro already know what the fuck going on." I said cockily

"Shut yo ass up." Keeis said

For next five minutes we was trash talking each other playing the game until we got to the last lap.

"Ohhh shit, Keeis, it look like CB bout to take this one." Red said grinning.

"Mane, shut up. Y'all motherfuckers keep talking to me. Fuck is y'all talking for, y'all ain't playing so shut the fuck up!" He was fed up.

We cracked the hell up.

This nigga mad as hell over the fact that he loosing.

"Oh shit, there go the finish. I wonder who gone win." Red said playing around making us laugh.

I passed the finish line first and got up raising my hands up in the air.

"Yeah nigga what you thought this was, I don't lose bitch!" I got hyped

They laughed at me and Red dapped me up.

"Man fuck this game." Keeis toss the controller on the couch and stood up.

"Don't be mad bro." I held my arms out with a big smile on my face.

Red and Hoody laughed they ass off at Keeis face.

"Fuck all y'all" he went into the kitchen.

I shook my head "this nigga really mad." I grabbed my phone and sat back on the couch.

I seen I had a text from CeCe

Safe Keeper🥰😫: Are you going to make Jay's birthday party?

Her brother Jason birthday is coming up and she has been trying to make sure she knows if we were going to be there.

I still wasn't quite sure I would make it, due to some things I have lined up for work purposes.

Chrissy❤🤣: Not sure yet🤷🏽‍♂️

Safe Keeper🥰😫: Well you need to figure it out....wyd?