~ Chapter Fourteen ~

Christmas Day

Trey

"Ahhhh" I stood up with my fists in the air.

"Trey you cheated!" My little brother alex said.

I don't get to see him everyday like Forrest because he stays with my Grandma Anne who is also joining us for dinner.

"Nah lil nigga you just suck. This is a lesson right here, don't underestimate your big brother" I told him and then handed the controller off so they can continue playing.

"Maineeee!" I heard my baby yell from upstairs.

I jogged up to her room and when I got inside she was sitting at her vanity putting on mascara even tho she doesn't need it.

"Yes wifey" I said sitting on the bed making sure Tiana is ok.

I lowkey just want to have a child now. I know this isn't real but the way they program these things and how much attention you actually have to give it, it feel real.

Cimone is great at it too, not that I didn't expect her to be. She just got so attached to the toy and she treats it like an actual human. I even caught her singing her to sleep one day.

"Aye babe" I called out to her.

"Yes my love" she answered batting her eyes in the mirror.

"How many kids you want to have?" I leaned up on the bed.

She turned around to look at me.

"I want eight" she said

I looked at her to see if she was serious and she dead ass was not playing. Didn't crack a smile once.

"You want eight for real?" I asked to make sure she wasn't joking.

"Yes, is that a problem?" She asked

I shook my head no.

"Its not a problem, but maybe we should um get started you know. Go ahead and crack in baby number one." I said getting up and walking towards her.

She held her hands out pushing me back and giggled.

"Um, nope. I want to have my career up and running and yours too. I want us to be financially stable and our relationship needs to be stable as well. I ain't tryna have no baby daddies, I want a husband that's gone have all eight of my kids. You got that" she said pointing a comb at me.

I put my hands up in surrender "I understand mama, I was just joking with you." I sat back down on the bed.

"No you weren't because if I would've said yes you would've been all over this" she said as she rubbed her body.

"Shit you ain't lying" I mumbled

"Say what!?" She asked loudly.

"Nothing....what you called me up here for?" I asked realizing she called me up here.