~ Chapter Four ~

Chris

Chris

I woke up the next morning tired as shit! I had to close the store last night and had this complicated ass probability and statistics homework. Cimone really be helping me out with this stuff, she helped me out over the phone last night.

I turned and looked at the clock, I wiped my eyes because I couldn't see shit put my eyes. When I read it said 6:40 I had 35- 40 minutes to get to school. I got up and took a shower. When I got out I put on my clothes, grab my things and headed to the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast.

"Hey mama" I said and I kissed her cheek "you made me some breakfast?"

"Good morning Christopher, yes I made you some, your plate is on the table" she pointed over to the table where my plate was and I wasted no time going over there.

"Thanks ma" I said because I was finna tear this up.

"You welcome, I see your running late" she said fixing her plate and turning everything off. She made her way to the table and sat down next to me.

My mom and dad aren't together but I still see them both whenever. I stay with my mom primarily because I'm most comfortable staying here with her. My older sister has moved out already and I have a younger brother on my dad side. I would do anything for any of them especially my momma.

"How are you and trey doing in school!?" She asked me.

"Great, we were thinking bout joining the football team just to do something, classes are easy except a lil struggle in probability and statistics but my friend Cimone is helping me with that." I told her

"Oooh is that the girl you told me about?" She asked me. She was referring to the second day of school when I told her about Naomi.

"No ma that's Naomi" I said and I knew she was about to start a conversation about things that wasn't even necessary at this point because I don't know how she feels about me.

I looked at the time and stopped my momma before she could say anything else. "Shit, I got ten minutes, I gotta go momma" I got up, grabbed my things and kissed her cheek.

"Stop that cussing, have a good day love you" she yelled as I walked to the door.

"Love you too" I got in my car and pulled out the driveway.