CHAPTER 76 - ASTORIA

"Are you sure you want to do this? Go into someone else's body while you're still recovering?" The following morning Draco met Harry in his dorm after he picked up the new contract from Pumblechook.

"You think that going into Azkaban after living there for three months with no happy memories isn't going to be bad for you, even if you don't remember it? You need me at your side," Harry said. "Besides, you don't know how to cast a strong patronus. Even if you did, your father would notice it and be suspicious. You have to be as Malfoy as possible, no Draco."

"I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable or make you hate your body worse." Draco frowned. He dressed in an all black suit, the contract in hand and Malfoy ring on his finger.

"I'll go back to treatment and work through it while you go to Dr. Valerie. We'll heal from it. I don't care what it takes to get this done."

Draco nodded. "Ready?"

Harry grabbed the Polyjuice vial and stuck in the Auror's hairs. Draco pulled out his contact lenses and popped them in. He blinked several times. "Those look so real," Harry said, his chest clenching at the sight of them.

"Well they're not. I'm still me."

Harry took a deep breath before taking a swig of Polyjuice. Quickly, he began to change. His body burned and morphed into one vastly different from his own. Harry grew past Draco's height, stronger and wider. A beard came in, along with curly locks that covered his head.

"How do you feel?"

"Weird." Harry's voice remained. "Hold on wait, if I push you—" Harry did and Draco stumbled backwards.

"Merlin! Ow."

"Sorry, I'm not used to being this strong. I really like this height though. Better angle of your hair."

Draco snorted, then threw the invisibility cloak over them as they snuck out through the castle to Pumblechook's office. Harry had to scrunch down because the cloak revealed their ankles.

Pumblechook sat at his desk. And Draco and Harry shed their cloak.

"Wow, convincing," he said at Harry, though didn't have much more of a reaction to that. "Let me see the contract." Draco handed it to him and Pumblechook raised an eyebrow. He stared at the taped over bump of new parchment. "Not bad."

"You think it'll work?"

"If you don't reveal yourself. You do realize what will happen if you get caught?"

"No, and we don't really care at this point," Harry said.

They grabbed the contract and stepped into the floo.

———————————————

A freezing cold licked the dirty stone walls of Azkaban into frostbite. They could immediately see their breaths while the chill tried to creep inside.

"Expecto Patronum," Harry whispered. He didn't allow it to become corporal, and rather kept it in a dull light.

"Thank you," Draco whispered, whose eyes watered. It was a depression his body remembered, but his brain didn't.

Then, Harry clutched the back of Draco's coat as if he was dragging him, and then he pushed him forward down the hall until they reached a desk that was hidden behind bars. A receptionist had a corporal dolphin patronus that swam around her in a bead of light.

"Draco Malfoy needs to visit Lucius Malfoy on official Ministry Business," Harry spoke.

"Badge?"

Harry blinked. He felt along his pockets and felt a bulge. He pulled out the badge, which read Noah Hooper, First Class Auror.