02

"you're awake now, minnie?" 

my brows furrowed and i squint my eyes towards to this person standing beside the window who're smiling sweetly while staring at me prolly watching me sleep or waiting for me to wake up already. i hummed and hugged the soft pillow more and tried to get back from sleeping because i could feel my body was tired from something i didnt know ive done plus i could feel it would ache if ever i might move them. 

but my eyes just got widened at halos mapabalikwas ako nang upo sa kama after i realized that i wasnt on my unit! i was with someone and i slept with it! and most importantly i fucking have a work this afternoon and i need to be there before lunch! mygoodness lee seokmin! as far as i remember i wasnt that drunk last night but why am i waking up late now?! what just happened?! 

i looked at the person i was with and he was smiling at me for sure because he saw how i almost stumbled on my own just to wake myself up. and the more i was staring at this man, the more that i had reminded of what happened last night... i squint my eyes on him once again while trying to remember who he is and why did i ended waking up on his bed?! 

wait... he is, joshua? joshua hong, right? we met last night when he asked if the seats i was sitting to was taken.. then we talked, we flirted with each other.. and oh, geez. i slowly looked away and tried to check my body and my eyes just widened after seeing i was naked under the mattress! so totoo yung kagabi?! we had sex! we've done sex! naka-one night stand ko sya! oh my god part two! 

"yes, we had sex last night."

i glared at him which made the side of his lips rose up. teka nga, bakit ang gwapo nya sa umaga?? and speaking of umaga, anong oras na ba?! 

"w-what time is it already?!" i covered my mouth realizing that i has raised my voice when i know i shouldn't have. "i have my work this afternoon and i need to be there after lunch!" 

he shrughed his shoulders. "ten? i guess. i also have work this afternoon so i guess, you have to wake up already minnie." i watched how he stood up properly from leaning beside the window, he wasnt wearing anything but his sweatshorts and to tell you, i had been thanking heaven for waking me up with such view. "clean yourself already, my bathroom was on the left corner. ill wait for you at the kitchen to have breakfast. quick."

i stumbled on my way to bathroom just to cover the lower part of my body though he had seen it all and had owned it all last night. as far as i remember, it wasnt just a simple one round because he was so wild na ginawa yata namin lahat nang posisyon na naisip nya and i cant remember clearly how many rounds weve done before we stop. geez. i glared at him first but he just laughed before i went to his bathroom dala dala ko yung blanket nya pang-takip sa lower body parts ko. 

it took me twenty minutes inside the bathroom kasi masakit yung katawan ko. the last time i had sex with someone was months ago already and hindi ko na matandaan how it felt like so what we did last night was all so new to me. i went out of his room with the clothes he had prepared for me though the shirt was a big bigger than mine. oh well, mas malaki yung katawan nya kesa sakin. he was really at the kitchen when i tried to look for him then i sat on the chair across him. 

"does your body hurt?" 

i nodded and picked some toasted bread that was served on the table. "yeah mostly my hole. i thought i couldn't walk properly." i rolled my eyed after because it really did, i thought i wasnt. geez.