04

"i informed you through messages that i slept that night at the guys unit i had a one night stand with!" 

i forcefully pushed myself until i sat on my couch while eating my bowl of popcorn and was having a peaceful movie marathon during my day off but everyone came for no reasons.. i mean everyone, with jeonghan hyung, jihoon hyung including his boyfriend which was my best friend, hoshi then the both eunha and yuju who're also eating my bowl of popcorn. para sakin lang talaga tong niluto ko e! but the hell because these two was also eating! i just want a peaceful one day day-off pero bakit pati yun pinagkakait pa?! 

and now jeonghan hyung and hoshi was asking me where did i slept last last night since they couldn't ask me that enough personally due to our overlapping schedules and hindi kami nagkikita though, sakin lang naman since paiba-iba time nang flight ko aa a cabin crew. but i remember that i messaged all of them who're asking me last day kung saan ako natulog, arent that enough?! plus hey, they all know naman na kaya ko sarili ko at kabisado ko yung seoul so i wont get lost jusko dai. and im not a kid anymore for them to keep an eye with! 

"ano?! are there still any questions? im fine okay? im all alive, buo pa katawa ko!" i had to say it first so no one could ever dare to ask me that once again. 

"mind telling us sino naka-one night stand mo that night? lets see if he's different." eunha asked while eating the popcorn that was in my both hands. 

i shrugged my shoulders. "he's just the same other guys.. but the only difference was..." i had to look at them one by one and im happy that they're all looking for me while waiting for my next words. "you guys know me enough right? that i wont met... nor i dont met with the same guy after we had sex in general right?"

jeonghan hyung nodded. "oo, malandi ka e." 

binato ko nang throw pillow si jeonghan hyung before i continued to talk. "but this guy.. he's not just i met after the sex, but we've done it, for the second time."

"thats new. mabilis ka manawa sa isang tao or more specifically to the people who wants you sexually or romantically." yuju approves.

hoshi shook his head. "no, he's not the one who mabilis manawa... ive been with seokmin ever since diaper era and he thinks to himself he's only good at once kaya di nya na inuulit pa kasi baka di na kagaya nung nauna."

"you expose me i freaking hate you kwon soonyoung!" 

he shrugged his shoulders and he laughed. "come on, thats true. thats why people calling you whore already because you've been sleeping with different guyses and girls when we're hanging out." i had to roll my eyes to him because he have been exposing me now. yes, everyone knew i thought of that myself pero to bring that up once again? come on. "but to dropped the topic out, sino ba yang lalaki na yan? magaling ba?" 

"oh well babe, seokmin wouldn't have another set of sex with him if the guy weren't that good in bed." now, its jihoon hyungs turn which made everyone agrees. 

"so whose that guy, seoks?" 

i heave a sighed. "hoshi probably heard about him already... he's joshua hong from los angeles but he's a korean, he's just you know? don pinanganak at lumaki."

"joshua hong?.. you mean, the new captain of korean air at incheon?" i told you, hoshi had heard about him already.