42

time to celebrate the season of spring and advent of Jesus in our lives.. Happy Palm Sunday everyone !! 🌿♡

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

"you're pregnant?!" 

i slowly nodded as i swallowed hard. "y-yes..." 

"what the hell lee seokmin! is that how you will greet me huh?! kakabalik ko lang maawa ka naman!" 

i tried not to flinched when my older sister.. i mean lee seokyung had slapped the table that hard and with so much force using her both hands that prolly made a loud thud which can be heard the whole area, the whole salas. i saw how she gritted her teeth as her eyes turned into something i dont wanna see anymore ever since she left the country. she had even clutched her both hands that was still holding the edge of the table and through seeing her veins from her hands, ive known how much shes mad at me right now that she was just controlling herself not to hurt me physically because thats how both father and her promised to mom before. 

i just looked away when she already moved from her previous position prolly was going to scold me over and over after knowing i was pregnant... but was it my fault that she came back here from england exactly when im in my pregnancy? was it my baby's fault na sumabay sya kung kelan sya uuwi when first of all she didn't even informed me she's going back already because i thought she was already happy there in england with her own family and was satisfied with her life. she didnt even had the guts to call me to ask if i was fine or if i was still alive, tapos ngayon nagagalit sya kasi buntis ako at ito yung bubungad sakanya pagbalik nya dito? what was my baby is? a power that i can control? geez. 

kasalanan ba nang baby ko mabuo kung kelan sya babalik? 

she ruffled her hair in frustration. "for how many months already?" 

"two months and one week."

i held my tummy after hearing her say some cursed words after hearing my response then she bit her lower lip to control herself from touching me physically when i know inside of her, she was so eager to hurt me already.. like she always did when we were a kid. but those changed when my mom died as they promised to her that they wont hurt me, which was kinda true and was effective and working for some years but when they had already recovered from our lost, yes, they weren't hurting or hiting me physically... yet they tortured me emotionally and mentally. they were the reason why i thought of myself that im only good at once, na sa una lang ako magaling because they never showed me how enough i was kasi bawat galaw ko, para sakanila, mali. 

and now that they both knew.. father and her, that i was pregnant, for sure they will treat me like the ones they used to. that me being pregnant was the worst mistake i ever did that they wont accept the baby inside my tummy. okay lang naman.. alam ko naman sa sarili ko that those would happened. kilala ko na sila. when she called yesterday that she was here and she wanted to see me, i know the moment ive told her about the baby, hindi nya tatanggapin. i dont really care though... tanggapin nila baby ko or hindi, wala akong pake. they weren't the one who would carry it for nine long months and they werent the one who would stay up late just to raised a child in the near future.