45

"seoks, someone's on the door. mind welcome who it is?"

my brows furrowed as i jerked my head to jeonghan hyung. "why me? there are a lot of people here na pwede mong utusan hyung." i argued and ate the cottom candy chan had given me the moment they went here. "plus baka murderer pala yun at saksaksakin ako! ayoko! tsaka tinatamad ako! si seungkwan nalang! okaya si chan!"

"luh seokkie hyung we're busy!" chan fired back at me the moment he heard his name.

jeonghan hyung heave a sighed. "your condo is well-secured lee seokmin and you are the owner of this unit so you must welcome that someone on the door." he pursued as he even emphasize those important words kung bakit ako dapat magbukas nang pinto.

i arched him a brow. "why? do you know whose behind that door?"

the wondered on my face had showed at up as i looked at jeonghan hyung innocently the moment i witnessed how his face turned like he lost his patience with me already and it seemed like one wrong words from me, he would stab me with the knife he was holding. he tired so hard to calm himself down when he met my eyes flushing those innocent look along with my face being pouty while i was eating the cotton candy like a kid. i also saw how he ruffled his hair in frustration but he heave a sighed as he tried to get back himself not to stab me already kasi mukhang nainis na sya sa sinasagot ko. totoo naman kasi, tinatamad ako and im scared that it might be a murderer.

and we're already complete here inside my unit, except for yuju and eunha so who we are expecting to come at this hour and who the hell they invited to join us here, alone thats exclusively for our circle of friends? huh? dont tell me they invited some of their parents?

"dont ask further more question and just open your door to see who is it. i swear lee seokmin its not a murderer you're thinking!" see? he's already annoyed and kasi kanina nya pa hinihiwa yung pork na matigas.

i rolled my eyes before i forcefully stood up myself. "kapag to murderer at sinaksak ako, my baby and i wont forgive you, yoon jeonghan."

"whatever you want just open the door!"

jeonghan hyung and i exchange glares at each other before he hit me on my back playfully to start walking already to reach for the door. i had to shout to that someone once i heard how it pressed the doorbell from the outside which made me annoyed and i swear whoever it is, im gonna stab them with the cotton candy i was holding. when i reached my door, i did not bother to peak at peephole and just twitced the doorknob to finally opened the door kasi mukhang nagmamadali na tong taong nasa labas. the moment i opened the door, i was about to yell and stab this someone using the cotton candy when my eyes widened as my heart dropped and i stood froze on my spot.

my mouth left ajar along with my hands remained in the air dahil nga dapat aambahan ko na sya nang hawak ko. we stared at each other's eyes and i saw how a sweet yet wide smile crept into his face as he stared at me like he wasn't seeing anyone, but me. i had to swallowed hard to get myself back to reality as i tried to put down my left arm that was in the air. i also had to blinked thrice because his appearance even his presence alone was so unbelievably real that he was standing in front of me, smiling sweetly with his platinum blonde hair is in brush up exposing his whole forehead as he was wearing a thick outfit since it was freezing outside and what caught my eyes was that necklace.. the necklace i gave him. he was wearing that.