16

happy new year! 🎇✨❤️

*******

"seryosong tanong, hindi ka pa ba nafafall kay captain?"

yerin nodded agreeing to myungho. "because if i were you, ive been literally fell in love with him more than i imagined."

i shrugged my both shoulders. "i dont seemed like i am." i ate my chips after saying it confidently without hesitations. 

because yeah, i dont think i am.. i dont think im falling in love with the person all of them are saying they would. they've been asking me the same questions ever since then, even jeonghan hyung, wonwoo and mingyu had been asking me that but when i asked them how come they asked me that matter, lagi nilang sinasabi yung kung anong nakikita nila. that always, the way he look at you, the way he smiled at you and so many more that joshua had been doing to me ever since we met. but for me, that actions was just his general behavior.. i mean, he was like that to everyone... to anyone not just with me. 

ever since ive met joshua and became close, he was this kind and gentleman towards to other people, kaya hindi nadin ako nagtaka that he was treating me, what he was giving me was the same as the way he was giving to others even for sure don sa mga friends nya way back when he was still in LA. he was that kind, that sweet, that transparent to anyone just like how we've seen through his facial features kasi ganon talaga sya. hindi ko alam bakit hindi makita yun nang ibang tao, they all seemed to believe that joshua was all of that.. to me, only. 

"you all know naman that i dont want to enter a relationship yet plus i dont think me and my heart was ever ready to fall in love.. ni hindi ko pa nga nararanasam yun e." i admitted and ate my chips while staring at my team that was also staring at me while eating their snacks. "and most importantly, joshua was just a fling to me and i guess ive told you guys that enough. he was only for pleasure, for flirt for sex.. yun lang."

seungkwan scoffed. "or baka naman you're just holding back yourself and keep telling that treatment inside your head because of hoshi.. i mean, captain kwon?" 

that made me laughed. "why did my best friend became included in this conversation, babs?" 

he arched me a brow. "diba ayaw ni captain kwon kay captain hong? ive seen that enough during eunha's birthday party." he clarified as he also ate his snacks still staring at me. "he was telling you na huwag mahulog sakanya diba? so i thought that maybe it was the reason kung bakit ayaw mong mafall... but deep inside, if you look closer to it, you've been in love." 

i shook my head. "na ah whatever hoshi told me that or not, i still dont think i would ever fall in love with joshua. he's just a fling, thats all." 

"captain..." 

we all turned around our heads after myungho utter it with a hint of fear in his voice. the moment i turned around, joshua was there standing on the side of the door but when our eyes met, he looked away that quick as i saw how he turned around prolly walking away from us inside this vacant area where we ate our snack while waiting for our flight thats been two hours delayed. when joshua was nowhere to be seen anymore, i dont know why but i stood up as i called his name loud enough to make him halt from walking away from us.. walking away from me.