17

"you're still avoiding him?... i mean, each other? its has been almost a week already."

i shrugged my both shoulders. "apparently."

i looked away from watching joshua's every move even before he notice i was doing it for quite some minutes now because who wouldn't right? for sure im not the only who're staring at him and was intrigued by the way he talked to other pilots and how that four stripes on his uniform could make him looked way more higher than anyone else here. oh well we were at hangar area while waiting for the plane to be ready on board since some personnel had to triple check the engines of it dahil nagkaron nang problema don sa previous flight nitong plane. 

and i was just here, both arms are folded on my chest level, was silent prolly just waiting for the signal of that personnel that the plane was okay already, and just staring at everyone here... mostly to joshua but im trying my best not get caught and not to stare at him that long. and yes, what yerin had asked me was still applicable since joshua and i was still in a bad terms and keep avoiding, staying away from each other. it was still making me exhausted and tired pero mukhang nasasanay na yata ako... but i still couldn't help but to stare at him and wanting to talk to him already. 

also yes, up until now i still dont know the reason why he suddenly.. wanting me to do this. and why do we suddenly ended up like this? 

it took almost an hour before the personnel had told us the plane was already okay but joshua and the rest of the pilots still checked it thrice enough if it really were. our flights had been two hours delayed once again just like the last time.. and that last time was almost a week already, yeah time really flew by that fast and hindi ko na namalayan dahil busy ako, kami. sunod sunod kasi yung flights back and forth and our only time to rest was our layover which it wasn't enough dahil halos seven to twelve hours lang yun plus yung time adjustments pa. hindi ko alam bakit up until now, hindi na ko nasanay sa ganitong sitwasyon. 

though the plane had a history of almost crashing it the last time, we still landed smoothly and safely at atlanta which made almost all of them amused that the touchdown would be like that.. gusto ko sanang sabihin that our captain was joshua, and he never disappoint. after all the passengers was out of the cabin, we all unloaded it too and proceed to where our van was waiting for us but we needed to wait for our captain since he needed to report that our flight landed safely without experiencing any turbulence and delayed on the way. 

seungkwan, myungho, wonwoo and with me had shared the suite once again, then the rest of the pilots were with joshua then our flight attendants na magkakasama sa iisang room. seungkwan and i shared a room together and right after i cleaned myself, i didnt know what happened next but i remember that i laid down on the bed for the meantime while. playing some games on my phone... without me knowing that i took an almost two hours nap and once i had woken up, seungkwan wasn't around and when i looked at my phone to know what time it was.. it was already half past nine in the evening! gosh i forgot about the dinner! 

"our sleeping beauty is finally awake." thats what seungkwan had announced right after seeing me going out of our shared room. 

"dinner... have you guys had eaten your dinner already?" i asked them slowly while squinting my eyes because i was still sleepy and my eyelids was still heavy pero nagugutom na ko! seungkwan nodded which made my brows furrowed. "you had eaten already? without informing me?!" 

Aerials in the Sky | ssजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें