33

"is that her?... or i mean, is that them?" 

jeonghan hyung ask slowly as he tried to squint his eyes towards to the direction of the two person we never expected to see here. they were at the meat section while us was at the pork one which was one shelf apart and the moment i recognized that it was them, my body was the one who adjusted as it moved backwards prolly hiding not to see them like as if they are some soldiers i needed to hide from because if ever they would caught me, they would shoot me using their guns.. or so, maybe they literally would because seeing them together and doing what husband and wife should have was enough to stabbed my chest using a poisoned arrow and break my heart thousand times. 

oh well, base on my description, you'll know who are them and yes you are right. it was clarisse with joshua on the other shelf across to us and one wrong move towards to our direction, they could see me here already. we're here at the hypermarket since jeonghan hyung and i was tasked to buy some foods for the happening later at my unit and kasi wala akong stocks so wala talaga akong choice kundi mamili. and yes, we unexpectedly saw joshua and his wife also doing the same and jeonghan hyung asked if it was the girl.. i never informed them how clarisse looked like before basta sinabi ko americana sya and she was different from us. 

i nodded at jeonghan hyung. "yes, she is clarisse torres-hong.. joshua's wife." i scrunched my nose after realizing that ive said her whole name including joshua's surname and who she was in joshua's life. "a-are you done picking some pork we needed for later, hyung? can we go already?" 

para akong bata na hinawakan ko pa yung damit ni hyung and held it like if i wouldn't done this, im going to get lost in this none crowded place. jeonghan hyung jerked his head to see me as i looked away because i dont want him to see how my facial expression along with my mood had suddenly changed after seeing what we unexpectedly saw while we are here. his eyes also landed at the way i was holding a bit of his shirt just for him to know how desperate i was to leave this area already because if we wouldn't, i dont know if kaya ko pa silang makita nang matagal. seeing them at my work was enough, what more if its outside the airport right? like right now.. 

jeonghan hyung smiled at me. "its breaking your heart?" 

"yes.." 

"you're in love with joshua."

i nodded without hesitation. "yes hyung, i am."

by the way, i haven't inform them yet about what i was feeling towards to joshua since the last time i planned, they are all busy at si eunha lang yung hindi so sakanya ko lang nasabi. just like seungkwan had told me, she was expecting it enough but when it actually happened, hindi din sya makapaniwala. i wonder if others would react the same but for sure hoshi would get mad at me once more. jeonghan hyung nodded at me and said may isa pa daw syang bibilhin sa pork section so inantay ko na and i thought joshua might caught me here, good thing that i turned my back already and tried to pretend i wasn't the seokmin he knew.

after that moment, i was happy that we didnt had to see them once again until we finally had to go back to the parking to where my car was park. and when i entered the driver's seat, nakahinga ako nang maluwag because i know this time, im finally safe and free from seeing them. jeonghan hyung was asking me when did i realized my feelings towards to joshua, and i just told him what happened and how my heart couldn't handle the emotions anymore. i thought he would say the same as what eunha and seungkwan did, but he just given me some advices that i dont think i could apply. he also asked me how would i tell it to hoshi without him getting mad, sinabi ko lang na bahala na.