49

"what happened?" 

jeonghan hyung along with jihoon hyung rushed through me the moment i went out of the obgyne and their both faces screamed like they wanted to know something.. and that face that looked like they're up for another chismis, drama or what they call a 'tea' of the day. i actually do wanted to laughed at their reaction, but i tried so hard not to flushed any expressions mostly now that i know what they wanted to hear and im holding the answers to the questions they've been asking ever since. hoshi and some of my circle of friends had made a bet pa nga about that matter na ngayon ko lang nalaman and these two hyungs was so eager to know. 

jihoon hyung brows furrowed. "what is it, seoks?.. is it a girl? or a boy?" 

oh yes, thats been the questions they've been asking, the question they've up for betting, and the matter or topic that's been making them argue about. and ngayon ko nalaman yung sagot kasi this day was the day of me being a six months pregnant.. oo ayt, my tummy was that huge already though dapat talaga nung five months ko pa malalaman but my baby seemed to like to surprise me na hindi sya humarap nung inu-ultrasound ako last month so my doctor and i decided to make it this day nalang and luckily, my baby finally showed up and let me aware about its gender. 

both of them had asked me what the gender of my baby, but i just didnt opened my mouth and didnt flushed any kinds of emotions kahit gusto ko nang tumawa. jeonghan hyung thought it was a girl by measuring the way my tummy grew up until now, while jihoon hyung was up for a boy since he said that the way i acted during my first three months of being pregnant seemed like im carrying a boy. and though both of them almost pleaded me to let them aware about the baby, but i just shook my head and said i was sleepy already and i wanted to take a rest. wala silang nagawa but to get back to the parking to where my car was park then si jeonghan hyung yung nagdrive para samin. 

even when we are on the way already, they couldn't stop asking me the same question and jeonghan hyung even threatened me saying that they will contact the father of this child and let him aware of me being pregnant but that doesn't scared me as i just laughed and shook my head making the two of them looked more angsty and was impatient already. i just slept for the whole ride going back to my unit but before we actually arrived at that condo, i asked jeonghan hyung to dropped by at the drive-thru kasi gusto ko nang pizza with mayonnaise as the toppings kahit alam ko they dont offer that kind of sauce for the pizza. 

once we entered my unit, i almost jumped in frightened after wonwoo along with seungkwan and myungho had popped out the party poppers as hoshi, junhui and chan was cooing like as if they are in some kind of party kahit wala naman talagang party and wala mamang ganap ngayon. i just laughed but glared at wonwoo kasi nalagyan nang party poppers na hawak nya yung pizza'ng kinakain ko! he apologize to me and even my baby.. and that movement of him made everyone gathered in front of me with hoshi and seungkwan being their leader as they are all flushing the same look on their faces even jeonghan hyung and jihoon hyung. 

i couldn't help but to laughed seeing how all of them was so desparate to know what gender my baby was that hoshi had been squinting his eyes on me while seungkwan and myungho was eyeing my tummy to where my baby was. ngayon ko lang napansin na ang dami nila sa harapan ko, they are all eleven guyses.. eleven brothers in different parents but in the same blood and in the same heart. and i couldn't believe that up until now, they are here with me, they stayed with me through up and downs and i know they would stay with me even more longer kapag nalabas ko na yung pinag-aawayan nila, si baby. though jeonghan hyung was also pregnant already.