44

hai ~ i am very sorry for not able to update last week >< i was packed with my piled up school activities plus the internships i am currently attending and also i need to review for my upcoming midterm exams ! but rest assured ill be updating from today to tomorrow :)) thank you for understanding. 

ㅡ ♡

"captain hong's birthday is in the corner, are you coming?" 

i sipped through my smoothie first before i opened my mouth to answer myungho. "im not sure though, but he wants me to be there."

myungho nodded. "if so, do you have plans of giving him presents? you know.. he's the love of your life."

i shrugged my shoulders. "i was thinking about that ever since.. and hindi ko alam ibibigay ko."

"aja! alam ko na!" both of us jerked our heads to seungkwan after he had suddenly clapped his both hands in the air and even stood up like an entertainer as he is. "hindi mo alam ibibigay mo sakanya diba? why not buying a rectangular box then ribbon with gift wrapped of course then you put there your pregnancy test and the printed ultrasoㅡaray!" 

"nice suggestion but hell no seungkwan! what were you thinking?!" 

seungkwan almost screamed as he tried to pull back himself and tried to remove my tight grip into his ears when i twitched it for him to stop with his nonsense suggestions while myungho was just laughing and shaking his head as he was also sipping through his smoothie. i just let go of seungkwan when he sounded like he was going to cry already and his voice was really begging for me let him go, it made me pitied him so even if i dont want to because he looked cute in my eyes with those expression, i had to let him go. i just rolled my eyes when our eyes met as he glared at me while he's trying to massage his reddened left ear where i twitched it. 

myungho laughed again. "i like seungkwans idea.. tapos makikita nang iba mostly some of his relatives if they'll gonna be there."

i rolled my eyes. "no, please no.. no matter how you suggest that, i wont gonna do it. plus it was his special day... i dont want to ruin his reputation by just knowing he has a baby with me."

"you really love him."

i nodded and smiled. "i do."

our talks got halted once we heard the announcement that we needed to go to the cabin already to get ready for the boarding. the three of us started to walk down the hallway and as usual, i had to smile and bow a little bit for all the passengers i would passed by because they are staring at me and was smiling at me and i dont want to be rude so doing those kind of act was somewhat enough in return. clarisse was busy checking all her cabin crews once we got inside the cabin as she was tasking all of is in our designated class which made seungkwan had to argue because clarisse had set me at the economy alone pero hindi nagpatalo si clarisse so it ended up, kasama ko si myungho sa economy. 

the three of them asked me for assurance if i can do it with that most crowded class and i was left no choice but to tell them that im fine plus kasama ko naman si myungho so less worries. both of us went to the economy and ushered our passengers and i even tried to help them placed their luggage at the top compartment, i admit that it got me tired and a bit exhausted but there was no reason to rest unless we already departed and was flying along the clouds already. i waited for joshua's announcement na we're about to take off and it took him five minutes before he does and thats the only moment i knew i could finally rest even just a bit. nakakapagod, gusto ko nalang humiga sa kama maghapon.