48

"dont make him exhausted, dont make him take too long in the water, dont dont make him carry heavy things and just.. just take good care of him and give him everything, anything he wants mostly when it comes to foods. are we clear, joshua?"

joshua nodded after jeonghan hyung had reminded him about that matter. "yes, rest assured, all clear." he sounded so confident that made me laughed.

"im honestly against with your decision but i want seokmin, my best friend to be happy.." then hoshi tapped joshua's left shoulder making the captain turned his head to him, until their eyes met. "and for the last time joshua, make him happy just like you did to him before. just.. for the last time."

once again, joshua nodded. "i will, captain kwon."

"uuwi ka mamaya ah, balik ka sakin." then seungkwan went closer to me as he cupped my both cheeks. he looked like he's gonna cry.

i rolled my eyes. "stop it babs, ill be back din naman mamaya." i pushed his both hands away but before i did it, i made sure that i pinched his both cheeks.

"you two should go already, its getting late now."

for one last time, they had to reminded joshua what he needs to do to consider my situations being sick for he doesn't know the reasons. i thought he would finally ask what really happened to me, but instead, he was just nodding and was prolly comprehending to what they are saying. jihoon hyung, hoshi, seungkwan and jeonghan hyung mumbled me some words that i need to remember for me and my baby's health which i had already knew. they've been telling me that since last night the moment i informed them about what joshua wanted to do before his flight, though at first they are contradict about that but in the end, they ended up giving me advices.

after the bade-ing of goodbyes and see you laters, joshua and i went to the parking to reach for his car. we were going to busan pala.. as per he and jihoon hyung said. he planned it all yesterday which he convinced jihoon hyung to let him rent their rest house in busan along the sea. we will spend the whole day there even before his flight, may susundo sakanya mamaya from there then jeonghan hyung would fetch me right after he left. he also told me that clarisse helped him with the idea of taking me out on a whole day date today and it seemed like they're quite okay now for sure after knowing that both of them would be back to where it used to be before... without me.

joshua was the one who opened the passengers seats door for me which made us exchange small smiles then umikot sya to reach for the drivers seats. i was just silent as he started to maneuver the car that made me suddenly yawned as i changed body into a comfortable sitting position then i leaned my head on the sliding window and i dont know what happened next, all i know was darkness ensued me. i dont know how many minutes i was unaware of my surroundings but all i could feel was, i was still inside the car that was park at somewhere.. wait? the car had stopped already, right?! that made me opened my eyes but instead of being greeted by the light and view from the outside, what greeted me was a sweet smile from someone.

and that someone was staring at me prolly was watching me sleeping as his face was so close to me but not enough for that one wrong move, we could kiss each other.

he swallowed hard. "you're so cute, love."

i pursed my lips. "where are we?"