23

"the chief had informed me that there would be a new purser from nowhere... and baka palitan nya ko as purser nyo."

all of us had to stop chewing our foods and jerked our heads to sowon in front of us right after she had said that in low voice like as if she never wanted anyone to hear it except us and i also could see the visible hesitations in her eyes if ever she might really had to tell those informations to us or just keep it to herself. and what? a new purser? a new chief flight attendant? i thought we never going to replace her since she was one of the best? and why suddenly having another purser without us knowing beforehand? we're already seniors and no matter how good the new ones, you cant deny who has the most experience. 

yerins brows furrowed. "i thought we're permanent at bawal kang palitan? why so sudden?" 

sowon shrugged her shoulders. "i dont know either. the chief just informed me through emails and guys, for the first and last time.. can you do me a favor?" all of us exchange confusing glances but ended up nodding to what sowon wanted us to do. "dont tell this to anyone, okay? the chief also informed me to keep it confidential but i can't keep anything to the four of you so please..." 

"that purser is so mysterious." seungkwan complained. 

i nodded as an agreement. "she does. but does our chief somewhat informed you about her personal details... like, names something?" because dont tell me that our chief didnt. and if it really were, this upcoming new purser of us is gonna me mysterious as she is. 

sowon shook her head. "no, neither. but one thing is for sure, she came from overseas."

"you mean.. like captain hong? he came from overseas right?" myungho questioned. 

"yes, pero diba kay captain hindi naman naging ganito ka confidential before?" sowon clarified as she even looked around to see if anyone was near that might overheard our conversations. "but whatever she was and whoever she was, please dont spread this informations okay? lalo ka na seokmin and seungkwan please. i dont know if our captains had been informed regarding to this pero hanggat di natin alam, please let this be a secret."

all of us agreed to what sowon, our incumbent purser has said and she seemed relieved naman that none of us would tell those informations though she knows seungkwan and me couldn't keep our mouth shut but because this seemed to be serious and very confidential talaga, i think hindi ko naman masasabi kahit kanino, kahit kay joshua. we asked sowon if she knows kung kelan dadating yung bagong purser, she doesn't even know neither but she showed us our chief's email to her last night about that matter nga and wala talagang personal or i mean basic info about don sa purser basta alam namin babae sya. geez. 

after we took our lunch, we all went back to the hangar and as always, while we are walking down the hallways almost all the passengers was turning their heads to us mostly to the two woman in front dahil sa heels nila but the rest was looking at my directions. i couldn't help but to smile at them when i caught them staring at me and hindi din maiwasan that some girls i had smiled with, nagbu-blushed sila. i dont know if kilig yun or what. it took us some minutes before we got to the hangar and hindi ko pa nakikita si joshua nang pumasok na kami sa cabin to check the place out before the boarding time.