25

"okay first you have to place your second finger at the first string then third finger here in the third string, then your fourth finger would fall in the fourth string and lastly sturm it slowly."

i did what he told me to do and strum the guitar while my left hands fingers was pressing into the string he told me to pressed for that specific chords. when i strummed it, a wide smile crept into my face after hearing how smooth it sounded like just like the first chords he taught me. i dont know if its just on the string of the guitar or am i really doing those chords right. joshua complimented me saying im doing good and he wants me to repeat that chords for about ten times until i would remember what string should i pressed for that chords. then after doing those, he told me to play those five chords he taught me since we started. 

though at first i can't remember how did i do on the g chords until he was the one who placed my fingers to pressed the string for that chords. i played it five times then the second one which was the a major that i remembered fully since earlier then the other three he told me. he was complimenting me time to time saying i was a fast learner and i could memorize each and every chords in just a span of weeks though hindi ko din alam na madadalian lang din ako. but it was hard mostly if i have to use my four fingers at the same time, good thing that my hands was quite huge kaya naabot ko naman silang lahat. 

"now, i want you to play this song. dont stop until you got it all right, baby. but dont worry im here to correct you." he smiled at me first before he searched something on his phone then he showed it to me. 

it took me only just a span of minutes before i got what chords i needed to use kasi tatlo hanggang apat lang naman yun. i tried focusing my attention on the guitar i was holding then i carefully pressed the right string for that chords and strum it along with how it needed at the video. mahirap sya nung una but when i memorized the sequence and joshua correcting me kung ilang strum lang yun, i finally got it that quick! but it wasn't that smooth as how i heard it on the video but at least it sounded the same already at wala nang lapses unlike earlier. i was so happy like as if ive won something kahit masakit sa daliri. 

he told me to play one more time until ive gotten it smoothly like how it should sounded from the video. i keep strumming the guitar and keep pressing the right string even if there are moments na nalilito ako kung tama ba yung chords ko but joshua as he is, he was correcting me and he was placing my finger on the right string. he was just watching me while im strumming the guitar and didnt stop until i got it the way he wanted it to be.. it took me some time to finally got it smooth and played it without lapses, and the moment i did, joshua clapped his hands as he even hugged me like a proud boyfriend he is. 

"you got it baby! you're a fast learner!" 

that made me laughed. "its not because im a fast learner... its from the way you teached me how to. you are the best, shua."

"dont make me cry, minnie."

i laughed again then we stared at each other until i saw how he leaned closer to me and the next thing i know was our both lips had made a contact with each other. it was just easy for him to kiss me because he was just sitting next to me on the floor and our spaces was just inches away. he cupped my left cheek at the same time he moved his lips slowly against mine that made me left no choice but to shut my eyes and kiss him back though the kiss just lasted after a minute. them we both smiled at each other and i couldn't help but to thumped my heart faster seeing how i reflected in his black iris. it was so clear like it could become my mirror.