24

"come on seoks we have to win this, catch it! you can do it!" 

i squint my eyes towards to this man as i tried so hard to focus on the ball he was about to throw at my directions and the only thing i need to do right now to end this tiring yet enjoyable game was for me to catch it on the way even before it could hit the goal and if i ever catch it, my team would won and we are free to choose our own prize one by one no matter how huge it was. and my teammates mostly yerin and seungkwan wanted to win so bad because they are determined to get that huge stuff animals hanging in the corner... and i also do want that so the moment this guy had finally threw the ball in the air, i tried following it to catch it. 

and i dont know how many seconds it take or what had happened next because it too fast but one thing i know was the moment i shut my eyes to catch the ball, i heard everyone or i mean, my teammates cheered and even screamed so hard that made me wonder what happened. i opened my eyes not because i wanted to know what happened or if i caught the ball, but because my teammates mostly seungkwan was hugging me so tight and he was even had to lift me up because of happiness. yerin was crying already while pointing at the stuff animal she really wanted while others was cheering and was jumping. 

oh well, i just catched the ball right exactly on time. 

it took them some minutes before they got back to reality and the guy who threw the ball ushered us to his store and he let us choose our prize no matter how small or huge the stuff animal was yet we only have to choose over to almost hundreds of different kinds of stiff animals here, the prize was only one stuff aninal so im making sure that the prize i would choose will be worth it tsaka kasi ako nagpanalo sa grupo namin so it should be worth it. hindi ako makapili sa una because i remembered that i have different kinds of stuff unicorns already at my unit and yung meron dito, meron din ako. 

"shua..." 

a smile crept into my face after seeing this huge almost life size stuff deer that was on the side of this store. it was color brown and the horn of it looked real not just some foam because when i touched it, its hard. and i didnt know why but it made me reminded of joshua.. though he somewhat looked like a bunny but he also looked like a deer and i remember that i haven't bought him stuff like this because the last time i tried buying him some presents, hoshi halted me saying that buying joshua a present was making him important in my life... without me knowing ever since day one, no doubt joshua became this important to me. 

everyone got their desired stuff animals and si myungho lang yung maliit na size since there was no other size of kermit frog than the medium ones he was holding right now. all of them are happy while thanking the shop na hinamon namin nang laro just to get these prizes and never really thought we would win since hindi kami seryoso nung una plus the shop owner and the guyses he was with during our play was really good at playing sports. tanging si seungkwan nga lang nagdala samin kanina but because i was good at catching, nanalo kami. 

"seokmin was really good at catching... thank you for this talaga." yerin alnost cried as she was hugging that huge life size purple whale. 

"buti pa yung bola ilang beses mong sinalo, si captain hong kaya kelan mo sasuluhin?" myungho asked sarcastically as he shook his head while playing with the kermit stuff frog.