07

"ah! i finally have you as one of my cabin crews again."

i laughed. "waw ha parang ang tagal kitang hindi naging captain sa flight." i argued with hoshi as i laughed again. 

yup, today was another day of work and since my schedule with joshua was parted for four flights back and forth for four days, hoshi, my best friend became my captain during those days interval. and i was right, its been awhile since the last time i became one of his cabin crews during flights pero hindi naman ganon katagal. its just the airlines didn't have us under the same flight recently kaya nafafall yung flight with joshua as the captain. 

he shook his head. "matagal talaga. ever since that joshua came into our airlines, your schedule was always with him and it has been almost one month already." he pouted afterwards like a kid himself and he also sounded like he was sulking for not having me as one of his cabin crews in awhile. 

i rolled my eyes. "was it his fault kung yung airlines mismo nagbibigay satin nang schedule? come on hoshi, i also want you to be our captain."

he shot me a glance. "and now you're defending him?" i looked at him with my what-the-hell look because he seemed annoyed already after hearing i was defending joshua because it was true! kasalanan ba nya sya lagi captain ko?! "you never know baka kinakausap nya si chief to arrange your schedule with him."

my brows furrowed. "what the hell hoshi you could think that way! and why would he even do that?" 

the side of his lips rose up then he shrugged his shoulders. "maybe, he's all over you."

i just stared at my best friend with my confuse face but he just shot me a glance and he shook his head while the side of his lips are rosing up, prolly mocking me. when i didnt get what he wanted to point out, i just rolled my eyes as i folded my both arms on my chest level while waiting for the car to park at the airports parking lot. sabay na kaming papasok ni hoshi for four days since sya nga yung captain ko and i was happy that even though my team was separated into two, kasama ko padin si seungkwan at si yerin sa flight. 

the other three was with joshua and as far as i remember, mamaya pang gabi first flight nila without the three of us. then our co-pilot would be mingyu for those four flights back and forth tapos kasama naman si shua si wonwoo as his co-pilot. ganyan nagiging cycle minsan sa airlines, it depends sa flight and sa schedule na binibigay ni chief samin but mostly we stick into one pilot and co-pilot for a month then the same cabin crews too. it just happened right now since the other captain was in a leave of absence for a week. 

it took us only twenty minutes to arrived at the airport. everything seemed so normal to me right now and i felt like i went back to what ive used to do before... before joshua came and went to be our newest pilot. its just so typical, i couldn't feel any excitement to greet and assists the passengers, to show them how the safety precautions was working, and to even close the cabins door... parang ang dull and ang dry. plus it didnt made me smile when hoshi announced that we're going to take off. ang gara. ang plain nang lahat. 

but even though it felt so plain to me right now, i still did my best to accommodate each and any passengers here in economy area with my usual wide smile but when i went to the sleeping quarters to rest for a bit, my smile automatically faded. i sat on the bed as i covered my face using my both hands and heave a sighed ... bakit ba ang boring?! why i couldn't feel any excitement which i usally does? and bakit tamad na tamad akong kumilos ngayon?! as far as i remember, i have slept seven hours from last night up until this early in the morning plus ive eaten plenty. nakakainis.