34

"lee seokmin!"

i jerked my head to see clarisse who called my name from a distance and saw she was approaching me with that darkened looked in her eyes and that hint of madness in her face like as if i did something bad towards her that wasnt forgivable at all. when she almost reach where i was, im about to ask her whats her problem but before i could even open my mouth... i just found myself, heads crook sideways as i shut my eyes feeling how hard she slapped me as seungkwan along with my other co-cabin crews made an annoying sound right after they witness how clarisse slapped me right on my left cheek.

yes, she did slapped me on my left cheek! it was hard enough for me to feel how it stings so much, how i heard my head created a not so good sound and i also could feel how her palm made a red mark on that area as i was holding my head sideways. sobrang sakit nang sampal nya, at sobrang bigat nang kamay nya na ramdam ko kung gaano sya kagalit sakin.

"what the hell clarisse!"

"you fucking slut! how many times do i have to tell you to stop pestering my husband huh?!" guess that slapping me hard on my cheek didnt satisfied her as she went closer to me and the next thing i know was, she was pulling my hair down already. tight enough for my body to even bend. "you're really desperate to steal my husband from me, aint you?! can't you see? he's married! he's married to me! i am his wife and im the only one who can own him!"

"let go of me clarisse!"

i tried pulling back myself from her grip and was trying to losen her grip from my hair but she was too strong for my force to even can't afford. as long as i wanted to pushed her enough, but i couldn't since kahit papano may natitira pang respeto dito sa loob ko plus she was a girl and im afraid someone was filming us here at ako pa yung magmukhang masama by pushing her away when first of all i was the victim here. honestly i dont know what she was referring about because i can't fucking remember what i did that made her so mad at me like this! wala naman akong ginagawa sa asawa nya!

and speaking of her husband, where the hell was that man?! where the hell was her husband who should've been controlling this freaking woman who're so mad at me for i dont know the reason was! dont tell me that he planned all of it so both of us could make a commotion here inside the airport and looked like we're fighting over him?!

"let go of seokmin, clarisse! he wasn't doing anything!" sowon interrupted as she tried to pull back clarisse but clarisse just pushed her away using her feet.

clarisse side of her lips rose up. "he wasn't doing anything?! for real sowon? you didnt know everything so stop interrupting! this slut cabin crew needed to learn some lessons!"

"let go of me!"

then again she pulled my hair downwards that made me groaned kasi masakit talaga at ang higpit nang pagkakasabunot nya sakin. what is she up to really?! is she out of her mind already?! i wasnt the one who're desperate here kasi hindi naman ako yung finile nang divorce ni joshua na ayaw nyang pirmihan! it wasnt me who're desperate to have joshua because she had already have him, pero anong ginawa nya?! she cheated on joshua and now that joshua had his affair with me, she's trying to get out of his husbands life! but still that was even absurd to make her so mad like this! i was never aware ganito yung nagustuhan ni joshua when he was still in LA.