22

"what the hell lee seokmin!" 

thats what hoshi's reaction once i had told him about me and joshua though this wasn't the timing im expecting it to be but since he had heard it somewhere inside the airport, i dont have a choice but to tell him that im dating the pilot he doesn't like for me. and though i had already expected him reacting this way, it still made me surprised and almost jumped out of frightened mostly the way he yelled my name and was even cursed it. i had known it enough and him reacting this way just mean one thing, he doesn't really want that pilot for me no matter how he saw how happy i was when im with the latter. 

he ruffled his hair. "akala ko ba hindi ka mafafall?! and joshua was just a fling to you and now what?! you're fucking dating him lee seokmin are you out of your mind?! hindi pa nga tayo nakakapag-usap ng maayos about what happened the last time at busan tapoㅡ" 

"wala naman kasing dapat pag usapan about what happened the last time. we all know, you all know that joshua didnt do anything to you and he even denied it saying he wasn't doing it purposely. you're just thinking that way kahit hindi naman." i never.. really wanted to raise my voice though it was already loud enough but im trying.. im really trying. 

hoshi is my best friend.. he stood as my older brother when my sister and my father could never. he was all that i have before when my mom died. he was there with me through every eras we've been through and this was the first time we've come to the point that we're shouting at each other... but im trying, im trying to control my voice and my emotions because i dont want us to end up that way. though both of us seemed uncontrollable but right now, i needed to be the one whose in controlled because i know where we would ended up to if i did not. 

he heave a sighed. "okay fine sige, ill let what happened the last time passed even though none of you believed he did that in purpose... pero yung nalaman ko ngayon? seoks, i can't let this pass!" he looked at me with that darkened looked in his eyes like as if he was so mad that those tiny little eyes of him was in a fire while looking at me. "and kung hindi ako nakichismis kanina sa airport i wouldn't know about you and him dating huh?  does that mean you're trying to hide it from me? from you best friend?" 

i shook my head immediately. "no of course not. im just.. im just looking for a right timing to tell it to you but i swear i dont have any plans of hiding this from you.." i had to bit my lower lip to control myself more. hindi talaga ako sanay na nakikipag-sagutan ako kay hoshi since we never reslly done this before. seungkwan may be my soulmate, but hoshi was way more important than that. "i-im sorry if i didnt told it you first.. but i promise, i dont have plans of hiding this from you plus you know i cant lie to youㅡ" 

"but you already did seokmin..." i tightened my grip into the necktie i was holding upon hearing how hoarse his voice was. "you lied to me by saying joshua was just a fling, that you wouldn't fall, na sex lang habol mo sakanya tapos ngayon.. tangina i couldn't believe you really are dating that man." 

"ano ba kasing mali hoshi?! not because you felt like you doesn't like him does not mean we can't like him too! iba iba tayo nang impression sa ibang tao and i can prove you that joshua wasn't like the way you thought he was!" wala na.. im sorry i couldn't control it anymore. the emotions was too much for me to handle and there's this thing on my throat making me feel like i could cry any minute now.